they're in the closet (literally)

ty to UnexpectedLight for commenting and voting and being like my only reader ty ily 💗

"um, i'm okay with anything if you're okay with it." josh scrunched his hands, tensing up for a reason he couldn't quite identify.

tyler leaned over him and smiled. josh was sitting against the wall. tyler was inches away from his face. josh could smell the alcohol in tyler's breath. it stung his nose just smelling it. his nose twitched instinctively.

tyler placed his hand on the wall behind josh, and slurred, "can i kiss you? i liked kissing you."

josh touched tyler's arm. he swallowed. "i don't know if i-"

tyler interrupted josh by kissing him. it was too hard and josh's head banged into the wall and tyler was sloppy and his breath was bad. but most importantly, josh was uncomfortable.

shouldn't he want this? he has wanted tyler for so long, but there was his indecisive ass having the sudden urge to push tyler off.

tyler started kissing down josh's neck and slid his hand up josh's shirt. josh was heating up. he was embarrassed and he was not about to let this happen... not again. josh placed his hands on tyler's shoulders and pushed him off, disgusted with himself and tyler. where was this coming from?

josh stood up and left tyler sitting on the floor, looking like a lost child. "j-josh?" he stuttered, staring at the place josh was only moments ago. "did i do something wrong?"

guilt overcame josh and now he only wished he was back kissing tyler but for some reason he was walking out of the closet, out the door, into his car, and driving away.