Y'ALL I SORTA WROTE SMUT

"whatcha doing there, ty?" his mom said, crouching beside him.

"train go toot toot." baby tyler said, scooting Thomas along the hardwood floor. he fluttered his lips together to make the sound of an engine.

his mother laughed. "train go toot toot." she repeated.

"tyler." there was hot breath on his face.

"tyler." now someone's dry lips were on his. tyler opened his eyes. there was josh, lying across from him in his bed. goddamnit, josh was so fucking hot. tyler kissed his nose.

"what's up." he said. he checked his wrist watch. "what the fuck josh it's three am."

"shhh shh." josh said, kissing tyler to silence him. he pointed to the bed across from them, with the couple who were fast asleep, to remind tyler to be quiet.

"i just wanted to show you the stars." josh pointed out the window to beyond the moving trees to the dark sky filled with sparkling stars. the absence of light in the train cabin made it easy to appreciate.

tyler breathed in. "wow. they're beautiful." he turned away from the window and back to josh. "just like you." he kissed josh passionately.

"i'm so happy we're away from everything." josh mumbled, biting tyler's lip.

tyler grinned. he sat up and straddled josh. he slowly, slowly went to unzip josh's pants.

"tyler oh my fucking god, there's a couple right there." josh hissed. tyler glanced at the couple across the narrow hallway and decided they were far enough to not hear anything if josh was quiet enough.

"just bite your lip while i suck you off." tyler winked, pulling down josh's underwear.

"jesus christ," josh said as tyler began. josh grabbed the corners of the bed. he wanted to scream but the couple- he bit his lip and grabbed the sheets of the bed.

"fucking jesus." josh said as he finished. when tyler brought his head up he said, "you're not fucking jesus, you're fucking me." then he zipped josh's pants up, and fell asleep on top of him.

josh stroked tyler's fluffy hair. "i love you tyler." he murmured, even though soft snores were coming out of his cute nose.

hey it's the author here letting you know that josh 100% tops