CHAPTER FOURTEEN

I'm still standing there, shocked from my encounter with Damien. I squeeze my eyes shut thinking that maybe it was a dream, but life just seems to be not on my side today.

I groan as I lean against the wall really regretting not noticing the choice of colour of the bra I was wearing. This is what happens when you wake up late folks. Amelia seems to go up the stairs and notices me as her eyes widen. She immediately runs over before gasping.

"What the hell happened to you?!" She exclaims as she examines my top, "Is that...Coffee?" She questions me and I nod sighing.

"Yes, it is coffee. Damien and I had an uh..confrontation, which led to me getting coffee all over my shirt," I explain to her awkwardly. A smirk rises on her lips before pulling my arm elsewhere.

"Could you stop with that creepy smirk! And oww!!" I yell in pain and Amelia just rolls her eyes before continuing to pull me. Somehow she knows where my room is and we enter inside there before going further to the closet.

"Jeez, you have all these great clothing choices yet you choose to wear that," Amelia looks em up and down judgementally and I narrow my eyes at her, "Chill. Okay, I was kidding mate. Your eyes are gonna stay like that if you keep on going with that narrowing eyes shit."

"It's not my fault I'm surrounded by idiots," I mumble and Amelia just gives me the finger before continuing to search through the clothing.

"So you and my brother eh?" She turns back to wink at me and I groan and cross my arms, "I am not having this chat again with you," I reply back stubbornly and Amelia sighs.

"Okay, you might not think have some feelings for my brother, though you do and you are just..." I give Amelia a glare, "You don't have any feelings for my brother, but he definitely has the hots for you!" Amelia winks suggestively once again and I groan before putting my face in my hands and sitting on the floor.

"Amelia, I really don't wanna have this conversation with you," I grumble, "Can't we talk about something more interesting..?"

"Oh, nothing is more interesting than talking about my brother's love life. It's kinda fun ya know? Like especially watching his interviews and how uncomfortable he gets when the host talks about his relationship status. It's the funniest thing ever!" She lets us an evil laugh and I give her a weird look.

"I mean it's really sad.." She coughs awkwardly and diverts her gaze somewhere else. She throws a top in my direction along with a denim jacket. I examine the top and it's a white bustier. Sure it was hot as hell but I am not too comfortable with wearing it.

"Amelia are you out of your mind!? I am at work not some party," I argue and she gives me a look before throwing high waisted jeans at my face, "Thanks," I say dryly.

She gives me a cheerful smile and stands back up, "You're welcome. Now try it on!" I try on the outfit and it sure looked pretty but maybe to over the top for work, "See, now you look sexy and can show it off-"

"Do not-" The door opens abruptly making me stop my sentence halfway. Both Alec and Damien are there, looking at me with wide eyes, "What?! Ugh, don't tell me I have another coffee stain."

"Another one?" Alec raises an eyebrow and I point a finger at Damien who's just smirking, "Ooh, kinky!"

"Alec, do not make me kick you right now. When I first saw you, I thought you were gonna be some hot-"

"You thought I/he was hot?!" Damien and Alec say simultaneously staring at me once again. I groan and Amelia lets out a laugh beside me.

"Yeah I thought you were hot but that's beside-"