Chapter 6: SkipittydeFlipper?

(Choose any dress on top)
I looked into the mirror lifting up my head with my long straight hair. "Ji Hee are you ready yet?!" I heard Haru's voice scream from the kitchen. "YESS!" I yelled back. I felt so nervous, Haru said it was like a reunion kind I party....so that means 'she' is going to be there. The school's queenka, Soo Ji. I looked nervously back at the mirror biting my lip. I walked down to the kitchen, Haru lifted her head and her smile became even more brighter "You look beautiful!" Haru smiled at me. "Thanks" I smiled back. "Mark is waiting for us in the car, let's go" she took my hand.

"Sooo how did the students of my old school get invited?" I asked. "Not many got invite, only the really popular ones and you since your my best friend" she explained to me. I nodded "so it's basically a idol party, but who invited them?" I asked again. "Yes and um I think they are models now or soemthing" Haru explained once more. "But what am I then?" Is asked pouting. "Guest, like I'm Mark's girlfriend so I'm invited automatically and your my friend so I get to choose" she wiggled her eyebrows. "Stop you look weird" I laughed. "You mean beautiful" she flipped her hair teasingly. "Nope" I smiled. "YAH!" She hit my arm. "Your always the most beautiful person to me Jagi" Mark winked. "Eqwwww" I looked at the couple

"Oh yea, I told them you have a special talent so you have to sing" Haru said as she got out of the car. "EHHHH?!" I hit her arm. "Don't worry, your amazing, plus everyone knows 'that' song you made. It's just no one knows that you made it. So sing it and boom your better then the school bullies" she winked. "Finnnnnne" I groaned.

We waited at the door as I looked at the big house. I took a deep breath as I stepped into the house. I was greeted with the smell of perfume and sweat. "Hey your here!" Namjoon smiled widley. I grinned a bit and stepped in following Haru like. A little duckling. "Jungkookie~your still as handsome as ever" a annoying voice echoed through my head once more. "Soo Ji" I growled lowly. "Someone is getting feisty!" Haru laughed and put a arm around my shoulder. "Would you like to introduce yourself?" She grinned. "It's been a long time after all, I haven't seen that bitch in a long time ether" Haru stretched. I laughed and walked towards the couch where Jungkook and the other annoying irritating girls sat finding all over him. I stopped in front of them "who are you?" Soo Ji tried to sound as imitating as possible. "S-Soo Ji, she" Jungkook stuttered over her name. I gave home my darkest glare that could control anyone. 'Dont you fucking interrupt me' face I gave him until it came back into a fake smile to Soo Ji. "Hi Soo Ji, this is Haru and I am 'the nerd' Ji Hee you bullied" I smirked evilly. I saw her flinch under my glare making me feel like a tyrant "w-what are you doing here?" She tried to act cool. "Haru is Mark's girlfriend ad well I'm her friend so, wait why am I explaining this to you? Shouldn't you know how the system works since your a model?" I threatened darkening my gaze. "U..u-u-um w-well you must be the special guest that they are talking about. Can you even sing? I bet you just one if the auto tune bitches" she smirked at her words. Those words no longer affect me, instead of shivering and asking for forgiveness I just smiled. "I can, do you know Stand up by Nishiro Kana?" I asked still smiling. I made up that name, why? Well because it was just a online radio song. "Why wouldn't I? I'm not a person that stays under a rock like you" she scoffed. "And you know that nobody can imitate her yet?" I questioned a little further. "Of course, she only did the song a couple a few times so no one got the lyrics, the only person who can do it is herself" Soo Ji roles her eyes. I smiled and went up to the mini stage. "Hello my name is Ji Hee and I'm the guest that can sing Soo, you guys want to hear me sing?" I asked through the mic. The crowd cheered , I took a deep breath.

I smiled and got down the stage, "time to see her expression" I squealed. "Y-you are Nishiro Nana" she stuttered. "Yea, this is why you don't judge someone by their looks" I grabbed her shoulder whispering into her ear. "JiJi!! Your Nishiro?!" Jungkook came up to me. "Yes Skippiterdeflipper" I messed up his hair. "Eh...Skippiterdeflipper?" He asked. "Yes can I all you that?" I asked. "Y-yea sure" he smiled. "EHHHH YOUR-" "Yes Tae I'm Nishiro" I ended his sentence. "Oh do you know what JiJi is is very scary" Jungkook soar suddnely. "What makes you say that Skippiterdeflipper?" I growled in a low tone giving him 'the glare'. "S-see!" He pointed. "Oh I like the nickname you gave him, Skippiterdeflipper" Jimin commented. "Yea" Jin smiled. "Yea I think it fits him" I laughed.

Jeon Jungkook, your nice, but I don't know if I can forgive you, maybe in time but not now

This is the kind glare Ju Hee gave him