Epilogue

2 years later
"Kookie!!" I screamed the top of my lungs. I wore a mask covering my face so no one noticed me. He told the army's about our relationship and surprisingly they were really supportive. Jungkook looked around in the crowd smiling, he spotted me making heart signs. I blushed as the fan girls stared at me. "Isn't that Ji Hee? Wow she is so pretty!" "He really is!" "I've met her before! She is really really nice!"

I smile at the comments and thanked them kindly. "First of all I would like to thank all the army's support for us and my relationship" Jungkook smiled. "I've been so happy with Ji Hee, she loves you all as muh as we do" he continued. "And all of you guys should know that we prepared a little surprise for her" Rapmonster continued. I poked confusingly at the fans and they slowly made a path way from me. Jungkook monitored me and I followed slowly. He held my hands tightly and I wiped some sweat off his forehead. "I love you Ji Hee so much, you were the most beautiful that came into my life. I wonder if I have the honor to take you down the isle" he pointed at the crowd. I was confused at first until the fans lights changed. A word was plastered on them.

"Will you marry me?" He asked. My smile grew wider and I took off my mask, "of course Jeon Jungkook" I held his hands. He lifted me up spun me around planting kisses all around my face. "I love you" he whispered. Fan cheers could be heard along the stadium. "JEON JUNGKOOK AND JI HEE CONGRATs!" The rest of bts started to start a chant.

5 years later

"Yah Lina come back here!" I whined as I chased our 3 years old daughter around. "Are having trouble?" Jungkook laughed. I glared at him and started to fake cry. "Yah! Papa you made mama cry! Your so mean!!" Lina yelled. I laughed and hugged my daughter "yes papa is so mean" I smiled. I picked her little body in my arms and kissed him on the cheek. "My two little princesses" he kissed her on the forehead and me on the lips softly. "My big bully" I muttered against his lips. "Yah! Not in front of us" Jimin covered his eyes. "Uncles!!" Lina jumped out if my arms hugging Jin's legs tightly. "We are here too!" Haru and Mark smiled with their child. "We don't have children yet!" Taehyung cried. "You have girlfriends though, by the way are they here?" I asked. "Of course!" The 6 girls came out. "Aunties!!" Lisa ran to their legs.

"I love you Ji Hee" he planted a soft kiss on my lips. "I live you too" I hugged him.