Chapter 18

I played with my bag as I saw more people coming in. I bit my lip seeing a slide show, It was mostly Jungkook. But when I came on everyone laughed "that girl that Jungkook dating can't be her"

"It's that nerd"

"She was so annoying!, I'm mean all she did was stare at Jungkook"

I scoffed at that comment "so did you" I but my lip jars harshly. "Don't do that, I won't be able to hold myself back from kissing you"he whispered. My face turned a bright pink. "Sooo since when did you guys start dating?"Jin took a sip of his drink. "Um...when he went to talk with me privately at my house" I said quietly. "And....Jungkookie I heard your the one who made Ji Hee's life horrible" Namjoon said trying to sound calm. "I'm sorry...." Jungkook put his head down in shame. "It's ok Kookie...you showed me that you changed" I patted his back.

"Alright everyone please settle down, we are going to go to each table saying your names to the old students. Starting with....the middle table" the mc pointed at us. "Let's start with the ladies!" The male mc announced. "Hello, I'm the 2nd nerd Kim Haru" you could hear whispers, good comments. "My name is Ji Hee..." I said softly into the mic. "So that is really Ji Hee?" I heard whispers across the room.

"Hello my name is Jeon Jungkook and my date is Ji Hee...I also just want to say sorry of how I hurt a lot of people in this school..mostly Ji Hee. I changed and that's all you need to know. Don't try to threaten Ji Hee because she is my precious jagiya" he finished his sentence smiling at me. A tear escaped from my eye as Jungkook have the mic to Jin to pass it on to the next table. "Don't cry, you don't want to ruin your make up" he wiped my tears. I you his cheeks and nodded.

<time skip>

"Now that was long, you may get your food now!" The mc exclaimed.

We waited in line and I noticed a girl getting a little to touchy to my liking. "Hey babe, can I talk to you privately?" A tall man smirked. "No" I shot him down immediately. "Come on baby!!! Let's spend a little time together tonight" the girl squealed annoying me. "No, didn't you head my speech earlier? You must be death?" Jungkook scoffed. I smirks proudly and did a short eye smile.

<time skip> don't kill me lmao

"Now time for some a little karaoke!!! Tzyu is to start us of today!" The male mc went of the stage.

"You thinking what I'm think?" Jungkook raised hai eyebrow.

"Oh yea" I smiled.

We went closer to the stage finding the mc's "ah! Perfect timing Ji Hee and Jungkook, we the mc's have selected you for the best couple. We gave you some tests and you completed them successfully!! So what are you exactly doing here?" The girl mc smiled innocently. "Um to sing" we pointed at the stage. "Sure!" The male mc smiled brightly.

After the Tzyu's song ended their was loud cheers as she bowed sassily, then exited from the other side. "We have one more or should I say a couple is going to sing! Bring it up for JI HEE AND JUNGKOOK!!" The female Mc announced us like we were in a competition.

When we entered the stage I could hear Jackson, Hobi and BamBam's screams
(A/N: like who wouldn't?) across. Me and Jungkook stare don't I eachother's eyes, taking a deep breath.

Jungkook: actually after our first meeting saying I like you
Isn't something easy for me
Ji Hee: if I don't contact you first
I'm afraid I'll lose you
I wrote a letter and prepared a little present
Jungkook: it's true I was afraid to fall deeper in love
For fear of getting myself hurt
But the person I pray and hope for with an earnest heart
I believe that person is you
Both: ooh I'm in love
Ooh I'm fall'n love
Jungkook: I don't know what to do
(Ji Hee: I don't know what to do)
To hide my heart
Both: you are so beautiful
Ji Hee: I thought I never gonna fall in love
But I'm in love
Jungkook: B'cause I wanna love you baby
Both: honestly, since I it's met you
Somewhere deep in my heart
You crashed in like a strong wave
You're the only thing in my mind all day
Ji Hee: I can be a good lover
Wanna be your neip-clover
I feel like in the happier woman in the world
You gotta believe me
Make you never gonna leave me
I'll never doubt you, I'll trust you
Both: ooh I'm in love
Ooh I'm Fall'n love
Jungkook: I don't know what to do
(Ji her: I don't know what to do)
To hide my heart
Both; you are so beautiful
Ooh I'm in love
I...I fall in love
Jungkook: I don't know what to do
(Ji Hee: I don't know what to do)
To hide my heart
Both: you are so beautiful
You are so beautiful~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I smirk at Jungkook as he came to hug me "that was a wonderful performance for a wonderful couple!" Both mc's came out clapping. "Now~ we announce the couple award! The queen and King!" The make Mc winks at us.

Tzyu pov
It's defiantly going to be me and Jungkook.

Ji He pov.

"The winners are--- JI HEE AND JUNGKOOK!!" The crowd went wild and two crowns were placed on our heads. "Please share a lovely kiss" the male and female mc were in awe. Jungkook smiled widely, facing my way. He slowly picked up my chin closing his eyes as I closed mine. Our lips parted as they touched, moving in sync with each other.
"WOO WOOS WOO!!" I heard Jackson scream high pitched. "WHOAAAAAAA!!!" Hobi's scream was also heard. "We shall have a dance evolving around this porky (lol jut noticed, porky? Lol IMMA gonna leave it though) couple now" the DJ spoke up playing soft music. "May I have this dance?" He bowed. "You may" I gave me his hand giggling. Our hands perfectly slid with each other, as our feat moved slowly, pacing in a circle. "Jagi I love you" he softly placed his forehead on mine. We looked at each other directly, as we smiled at each other. "I love you too Kookie" we leaned in as our lips touched.

(a/n: SOOO TOUCHING!!!! ahhhhhh!!!!! Srry.... ^^)