Prologue

He walked through the sewers of New York, not knowing how he remembered where to go. It's as if his mind disconnected from his body and was leading him towards home. He stumbled a bit, losing blood by the minute. He didn't realize how bad his injury really was. His right arm was broken and he had a stab wound that went all the way through him in his abdomen.

He didn't understand how he was still standing.

Still breathing.

Still walking.

But he was glad he was still standing, breathing, walking, for he was headed home. He knew who his father was but he never knew where he was till now.

Who had taken him away from his father when he was five, was a man in a metal suit. From that day on, that's the only person he ever knew, besides a tiger mutant, and a girl named Karai.

He kept walking and walking until he finally saw light. "Help!" He tried to yell out but it only came out as a whisper.

He knew no one heard, so he kept walking. Ever so slowly, he finally made it to the entrance of what seemed to be the lair he was raised in when he was first mutated till he was five.

He stumbled some more, taking a couple of steps into the lair. But before he could make it into the dojo, where he knew his father would be...he collapsed.

In the dojo, we find a rat and three turtle brothers. They were having a conversation about who the leader of the team of three turtles would be. The three boys were arguing, yelling at one another before their rat father yelled at them, silencing them.

Then they heard something from the living room. The four mutants looked to one another then ran out of the dojo into the living room, finding the one thing they thought they would never see in their lives again.

"LEO!!!" The three turtle brothers yelled out in shock and happiness.

"LEONARDO!!!" Splinter yelled out, also in shock and happiness, but also fear.

Leonardo, the forth brother who had been kidnapped by the man in a metal suit, who he had known as Oroku Saki, the Shredder.

The four mutants ran over to Leo, moving him so he was lying on his shell. Donnie quickly looked over his long lost brother, noticing all the bruises, cuts, his broken right arm and the stab wound that went all the way through his brother.

"We need to get him to the lab! Now!" Donnie yelled out. Raph nodded at Donnie, grabbing a hold of Leo within his arms, noticing how light his brother felt.

The four mutants rushed to the lab, Raphael setting his brother onto one of the cots.

Donnie quickly shooed his brothers and father out of the lab, quickly sliding the door shut.

Donnie looked over to his brother, seeing he was still unconscious. Donnie slowly walked over to his brother, grabbing his hand, "I promise brother...I'll help you and we all will help you get better." Donnie leaned over his brother kissing his forehead, watching over his brother.

Donnie pulled away, slowly letting go of his brother, quickly getting to work.