Chapter 7

He woke up crying. He hurt all over. Then he heard footsteps. He looked up to find Saki standing on the other side of the door.

"What do you want." His voice full of sorrow.

Saki only smirked and stared at the boy. He saw the tear streams on his face. And he laughed to himself.

Leo glared at Saki, he stopped crying. The two stared at each other for a while before Leo turned away.

Saki smirked. He's learning.

Saki called his top guard to come unlock the door. He did and soon Saki was standing right in front of Leonardo. Leo kept his head down, thinking.

"I know what your thinking child."

Leo looked up at Saki in shock.

"I know what your gonna do."

Leo stared at Saki, debating on weather to go with his plan or not. He decided he would.

He stood up on shaky legs and punched Saki in the stomach as hard as he could. But Saki was unfazed and when he saw the child try and run, he grabbed him by the arm and pulled him back throwing him against the wall with all his strength.

Leo sat on the ground, his breath knocked out of him, his head cracked, blood dripping down his head. He gasped, trying to regain his breath, but no use.

Saki saw the struggle, he was a bit afraid the child wouldn't catch his breath. He watched a couple minutes, seeing the child still hadn't caught his breath.

Then he turned to his soldiers, "take him to our doctor! Now!" He yelled out.

The ninja nodddd his head and walked over to the turtle. He picked him up and left towards the medical bay.

Saki sighed. He walked back to his throne room and sat in his chair. He couldn't deal with this. He was a violent man. He just couldn't help himself. The boy step out of line so he had to fix it.

He woke to his three other sons surrounding him. He sat up and stared at each son, his eyes threatening to spill tears.

"Where's Leo?" Mikey asked.

Splinter sighed, "I do not know my son."

The turtles bowed their heads down, staring down at the ground thinking. Splinter saw them all brake. First it was Raphael, then Michelangelo, finally Donatello. Splinter pulled his remaining sons into a hug, crying as well.

Through out the day, they ate and sat with one another, comforting each other.

The boy hadn't woken up since the incident. The doctor ended up having to give the child CPR and having to stitch his head wound. He told Saki that the boy might be out for a couple days or even a couple weeks.

Saki did not take the news well. He was furious. He had just gotten the mutant and now he won't be able to play with him for a couple weeks.

No one bothered to disturb him the rest of the day, giving him space, unless he had ordered someone to do something.

The doctor had trouble taking care of the child. For one being so young and a mutant it was difficult. He was used to working with grown men.

The doctor felt bad for the child. He knew Saki was going to go over the limit some day. And he wasn't ready for that day to come.

He sighed staring over at the boy, watching as his chest rose and fell.

"What has he gotten you into child."

They all sat in the living, the tv on but none of them really paid attention. They all sat together on the couch sad and afraid. Sad because Leonardo was gone, and afraid because they didn't know where he went and what's happened to him.

Nighttime came and splinter slowly put his remaining sons to sleep. He decided to search once again.

He searched further than he did last night, and even went up to the surface to look around close by. Yet he still had no luck.

On his way back home, he cried.

A feeling came to him. That one special connection he had with Leonardo was not there anymore. Now it felt like there was a hollow hole in his heart. The minute he realized Leonardo was no more, he could feel it hollowing out.

He was determined though, that for the next month...he'd search and search for his missing child. He would take extra care of his remaining sons.

And he promised himself that he'd never forget his lost child.

He sat inpatient. It was night now and he was considering going back to the sewers and grabbing another turtle. What Saki didn't want though were the other turtles. He just wanted Leo. He didn't know why...but he felt deep down that something good would come out of it in the end. Separating the four was easy...keeping them separated was the difficult part.

Leonardo was going to meet his brothers some day. Saki new that those other turtles were not going to live in the sewers forever. He knew they'd come up to the surface eventually. He was going to do his best to rid the memories of the others out of Leo's head.

Saki was considering changing the boys name to something else...but he didn't want to. Leonardo was perfect.

Saki's thought were interrupted when the doctor walked into the throne room. The doctor bowed down on one knee, informing his master that the boy was awakening.

Saki smirked evilly. 'Finally...' he thought.

The doctor saw Saki's evil smirk and he became a bit afraid. For himself and the turtle child.

He had hoped the child would have stayed unconscious for a couple weeks...but in the end only for a day.

The doctor sighed leading his way to the infirmary.

Saki smirked watching as the boy awoke.

He saw the child's glossy eyes and the tears that streamed down his face.

Leo turned and saw Saki standing right beside him, hovering over him. His eyes widened and he tried to move away...only to be bombarded with pain. Then he remembered what had happened.

Leo turned to Saki as Saki started to talk to him.

"You will wear your new mask and you will train everyday for 5 hours straight. No breaks! I will raise you to become MY son and MY second in command. And if you disobey or do anything out of line...there will be a severe punishment. One that may leave you lying on your shell for a while." Saki yelled. "Do you understand?!" He demanded.

Leo flinched, sighing turning his head away, "I understand." His small, timid voice replied.

Saki smirked, "good."

If you've read this far I just want to thank you! Your amazing! ❤️

Sorry for the long wait and sorry this chapter was bad. I've been caught up on other things and reading all the other amazing stories on Wattpad. So many amazing authors! I promise my next chapter will be better.