Chapter 19

He slowly got up out of the bed he lied on. He looked around the room one last time before dressing. He made the bed and slowly opened the door that lead to the rest of the lair. He looked around, making sure no one was around, before completely walking out of the room, closing the door silently behind him.

As he walked toward the exit of the lair, he looked around himself. The Hamato lair was much more lively than the Shredders, even with everyone asleep.

He sighed before leaving. He took off on a run, as best he could with a limp and his casted arm, and soon was forgetting about his injuries, jumping across rooftops towards Foot Headquarters.

He looked to his left and right and noticed Foot Ninjas also jumping across rooftops headed in the same direction he was headed.

He walked through the front entrance and began his journey to Shredder's throne room. He pushed open the double doors and walked up in front of his father, who was dressed in his armor, and kneeled as best as he could.

"Leonardo, I have been expecting you." Saki said, glaring down at Leo.

They were silent for a moment, as Leonardo thought to himself. Leo was straight forward with his statement, "tell me the truth about my forthcoming." He glared up at his father.

Saki smirked down at Leonardo, "what have you heard?" He questioned raising an eyebrow.

"Nothing of what you have told me growing up."

"I'm glad to know that you've been with those disgusting Hamatos." Saki said laughing coldly.

Leo rose and stood before Shredder, he continued to glare at Saki.

"Fine," Shredder said smiling, "my alliance with the krang has been a long one. They knew who Hamato Yoshi was because I had talked about ridding him from this world. So one evening they told me about his mutation upon his arrival in New York and they also informed me about four other mutations that occurred that same day. I was elated. They told me about Yoshi taking in the four newly mutated turtles. So I decided that because he took away the love of my life, why not take away something that he would come to care for. It took me five years to find that hideout he, along with those four pathetic turtles, lived in. Once I did, I made my way through the home and found my way to the room you shared with your brothers. You woke up and tried to protect your brothers. You confronted me....not one of your brothers woke. I saw something in you, that I knew I would enjoy using." Saki rose from his throne, "Over the years I've lied to you." He made his way down the small set of stairs, "I've used you, molded you into a weapon that I would use against my enemies." Shredder circled Leo once, before standing in front of him. "I've enjoyed our time together my son." Saki said smirking.

Leo stared down at the ground, thinking deeply about what Shredder had just told him.

Saki unsheathed his blades from his gauntlet and rested them under Leo's chin. He forced Leo's head up so their eyes met.

They both stared at one another before they turned at the sound of the throne room doors opening. In walked Tiger Claw and behind him Karai, Xever and Bradford.

Shredder left Leonardo and turned towards them, "Kneel." He said.

Tiger Claw quickly kneeled, Karai, Xever and Bradford quickly followed his lead.

Shredder glared down at Tiger Claw, "Stand." He demanded of the tiger.

Tiger Claw knew he was the only one being addressed. He stood but before he even made eye contact with Shredder, Saki used his gauntlet, their blades still unsheathed, and stabbed Tiger Claw through the stomach.

"NOOOO!!!!" Leo yelled out as he watched Tiger Claw crumble to the floor. He quickly rushed over to Tiger Claw and kneeled down beside him. He began to apply pressure to the wound.

Leo glared up at Saki, "WHY!?!?!" He exclaimed, tears forming in his eyes.

Saki glared down at the two, "you don't think I didn't know about the little alliance the two of you shared?" He said laughing.

Leo began to hyperventilate as he watched Tiger Claws blood ooze past his fingers. He looked up at his father, tears streaming down his face, "HELP HIM!!!"

Tiger Claw reached his hand out towards Leonardo's cheek. He turned Leo's head so they were looking at each other in the eyes, "I'm sorry I never really helped you. I never fulfilled my promise." He said grunting after.

Leo shook his head, "don't say that!! Please, stay with me!" He said sobbing.

Karai, Xever and Bradford finally rose. Saki nodded towards them and soon Leo was being held back by Bradford and Xever, while Karai ordered Foot Soldiers to take Tiger Claw away.

"STOP!!! LET HIM GO!!!" Leo yelled out, struggling to get out of Brandford and Xever's hold. He turned in their arms, facing them, and quickly stomped on Bradford's foot but Bradford didn't even flinch. Leo turned then and kicked Xever in the crotch.

Xever let go of Leo cursing, and grabbed onto his crotch as he fell to the floor in pain. Leo was just about to kick Bradford in the crotch but was stopped.

Leo stilled.

All he felt was pain.

He slowly looked down and saw Shredders gauntlet blades had protruded through his abdomen. He gasped as he felt Shredder retract his blades out of his body.

Leo grabbed onto Bradford and turned towards Shredder.

Leo stared up at Saki.

Saki stared back at the being he had kidnapped and raised.

Leo fell to the ground.

Saki turned to Bradford, Karai and Xever, "do what you'd like with him. Then leave him here to die." He then walked around them and out of the room.