Chapter 13

MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE!!!
I hope you all enjoy the new chapter.

Leo went straight to his room after he received his gift.

He sat on his bed and looked over the swords. He touched the sharp edge, not afraid of cutting himself.

He remembered his punishment he had revived. The one his father had used a katana. His punishment for "lying" but really he didn't. He still hated Tiger Claw for lying about him lying, but what could he do. Obviously his father trusted Tiger Claw more than he did his son.

He lied down in bed and clutched his katanas against his chest, soon falling asleep.

Tiger Claw was sent to wake Leonardo at three in the morning. Tiger Claw didn't understand why Saki had wanted the child at such an early time.

He opened Leo's door and walked into the room. He walked over to his bed and looked down at Leo. He smiled sadly. The child was growing a bit distant from him ever since the situation. And he understood very well why the child was upset with him, he would be the same way. He sighed sadly. He pulled away the covers gently.

"Leonardo, your father would like to see you."

Leo moaned and curled in on himself, gripping his katanas tighter, "go away."

Tiger Claw sighed and grabbed the child and made him stand up. He grabbed the child's katanas and lied them down on his bed.

Leo, still half asleep, fell to the ground. He groaned but got up. He looked over at the clock that hung on the wall and his eyes widened.

"What!?! Three?!?" He turned to Tiger Claw and glared at him, "why'd you wake me up?!?"

"I said your father wants to see you."

Leo groaned but quickly changed and soon followed Tiger Claw to Sakis room. Leo looked around in wonder, "why am I in fathers room?"

"I do not know, your father wishes to explain everything to you." Tiger Claw said and moved so he stood outside of the room making sure no one would disturb his master.

Leo wanted to look around his fathers room and look at all the antiques, but he decided he'd stay where he was so he wouldn't get in trouble.

"Leonardo."

Leo froze, but then bowed, "hello father." He stood straight and looked up at his father, "Tiger Claw said that you wanted to talk to me."

Saki nodded, "I do."

Leo waited for his father to continue but he never did, "about what?"

Saki stared the boy down, "about your training."

Leo thought for a moment, "am I making mistakes in my training? Tiger Claw told me I was doing good."

"You have been doing well....but your not good enough."

Leo stared up at his father, "but....I'm trying."

"Not enough. I know there's more to you than meets the eye Leonardo. That is why you will continue to train. So your following training will last up to twelve hours a day. "

Leo groaned internally, "Yes father."

"There are new rules along with your new training Leonardo."