Chapter 14

I'm sorry it took so long, but here you guys go!

Leo sighed as he walked to his room to take a shower. He had just finished training and was told by Tiger Claw that his father wanted him present in the throne room in two hours.

Leo disrobed of his gear and swords and got into the shower, standing under the warm water for a few minutes before washing himself. Within fifteen minutes he got out and changed into clean gear. He decided to clean his swords, considering he still had a while before his father needed him. After he finished cleaning his swords he sheathed them and replaced them back on his shell attached to his harness.

Leo didn't really know what to do with the extra time, not entirely used to it, so he decided to read one of his books about Japan and soon he was expected to meet his father in the throne room.

He kneeled in front of his father who adorned his Shredder suit, "Master."

"Ah...Leonardo join me by my side."

Leo nodded, slowly stood and walked up the small flight of stairs and stood beside his father. The Shredder loved seeing his son stand with his chest puffed out, hands folded behind his back, face serious. He smirked to himself then turned to the double doors and watched as they slowly opened, still making sure he could see Leonardo out of his peripheral view. He laughed to himself when he saw Leonardo's facial expression change.

"K-Karai!" Leo said surprised to see her, but with one glance at his father, he quickly fell back into his serious facade.

Karai smirked, kneeling before the Shredder, before she glanced up at Leonardo, "Hello to you to Leonardo."

Shredder watched the interaction between the two, before silencing them, "Karai, you know full well why you are here. The Hamato Clan have rose from the ashes once again. Hamato Yoshi has new ninjas." Shredder stated with his rough voice, turning to Leonardo, "and I want you to join her."

Leo reluctantly nodded towards his father, before turning back to stare down at Karai.

"You both may leave. Your hunt for those ninjas starts immediately."

"Yes master Shredder." Both teens said simultaneously, before leaving Saki's throne room.

Once they were in the halls of the Foot headquarters, Leo spun towards Karai, "don't you dare do anything that-" he growled out before being interrupted.

"Don't worry Leo." Karai said smirking down at him, "That was all in the past."

"You have no business here. My team and I can handle it. We can handle tracking down Hamato's disciplines. All you'll do is get me into more trouble and I already have to deal with enough as it is. I don't want to bring back the past." Leo said growling up at her.

Karai only smirked down at Leo, "Your too cute." She said patting his head. She then walked passed him, making sure to bump his shoulder with her own.

Leo glared at Karai's form, before growling and begrudgingly following her.

Raph glared at his two brothers, rolling his eyes before turning back to the building they were keeping watch of.

"Oh common Raph! This is so boring!" Mikey whined throwing his hands up in the air.

"They're not going to come Raph, give it up. We've been waiting for hours now." Donnie said sighing in boredom.

"Fine...they're not coming." Raph said, turning back to the building they were scoping out, before he and his brothers headed back home.

"Thank goodness!! Finally!" Mikey exclaimed.

"Yeah. Now I can get back to my invention." Donnie stated.

"Hey Raph? Can we get pizza?" Mikey asked turning to his oldest brother.

"I don't care." Raph replied.

"Awesome! Hey D, what kind of pizza do you want?"

Raph didn't bother listening to his brothers conversation about pizza and Donnie's new invention. Instead he looked up at the sky wondering where in the world his missing brother would be.

"Woah dude."

Raph turned back to his brothers, he saw they were just standing in the middle of the rooftop looking over at another rooftop across the street. He turned to see what his brothers where looking at.

"Leo...."

Leo glared at the back of Karai's head. Karai could feel Leo's eyes on her. She smiled to herself before turning to Leo.

"Leo, if you want to fight, just ask. Know though that when I kick your ass, I'm going to tell your daddy that you turned on me when we encountered Hamato's disciplines. Then I'm going to ask if I can help punish you, or at least watch." Karai stated, smirking as she could feel Leo's anger rising.

"Shut up Karai! What you did back then, is something I wouldn't even wish to happen to you!! But the more you talk, the more I'm considering wishing it upon you!" Leo yelled, his glare hardening, his fist clenching at his sides.

Karai only laughed darkly, "you deserved what you got Leo."

"What did I ever do to you?!?" Leo exclaimed, enraged.

"Oh..it's not about what you did. It's about what you are."

"So because I'm a mutant you thought you could do what you did?!"

"Well it worked, didn't it." Karai said, smirking cockily.

"Fuck you Karai." Leo growled through his clenched teeth, "if you thought what you did was good enough to satisfy you....oh you can't imagine what my father did to me after you left, back to Japan."

Karai raised an eyebrow, interested in the punishment Leo received, "oh and what was that?"

Leo glared at the being who only brought more pain into his world, "why should I tell you? You got what you wanted back then. I've never gotten what I wanted. And what I hated most about what happened, is that my father believed a selfish bitch like you instead of his own son."

"Well...hasn't that happened before? Your father believing someone else instead of you?"

Leo growled and turned away from Karai, trying to calm himself before he did something he'd regret.

"Oh...so I found a soft spot haven't I. Poor Leonardo is always the one Daddy doesn't believe in." She laughed, "you are so dumb. Your father brought me here because he knows what Hamato's disciplines are. And that's why he wanted me here before he let you start the mission."

Leo turned to Karai, "what are you talking about?"

"Just look for yourself." Karai said, pointing at a rooftop building across the street from them.

Leo stared at Karai for a moment before he turned in the direction Karai pointed towards.

Leo froze on the spot.

"Hamato's disciplines are like you Leo." Karai whispered into his ear, "Mutant turtle freaks."