Chapter Three | Recap PT 3

Luna woke up to a beeping sound, it was Zayn's alarm.

"Zayn, you're alarm," Luna groaned, turning over to see that Zayn was asleep.

Groaning, she got up from her bed and walked over to him.

"Zayn," she spoke tiredly, shaking him slightly.

The boy covered his ears with the covers and groaned, "L-Leeaavvee."

"I will leeaavvee, if you turn this damn alarm clock off!" She argued.

Zayn didn't move one muscle.

"Fine," she found the alarm clock and placed the beeping device by his head. Was it a petty move? Yes.

"Luunnaa!" Zayn jumped out of his bed and covered his ears, groaning in annoyance and irritation.

Luna saw what was going on so she decided to stop being cruel and turned the alarm clock off herself. When she looked up at Zayn, she saw tears flowing down his face.

"Oh Zayn..p-please don't cry," she croaks softly. "I didn't mean it."

Zayn wiped his tears with the back of his hand and sniffed, "Mh'not."

"Yes you are," she sighed and sat on his bed, she pulled him over and he gladly melted in her arms.

Thoughts ran through her head while they laid here like this. Zayn has a sensitive soul, anything could set him off emotionally. Luna had to realize that he is special, she couldn't treat him any kind of way. Because it was like being cruel to a person who didn't deserve it. She had to understand that.

"U-Uhm..l-lake?" Zayn spoke softly.

"What lake?" Luna asks looking at him in curiosity.

He pointed towards the window, "Out..t-there."

"There's a lake around here?" She asks, and he nodded. "I didn't see any lakes babe."

"W-Woods," he says with blushed cheeks. "Faaarr..a-away."

"Well, do you want to go?" Luna asks.

He nodded, "G-Got..ug..a-alarm."

"You set your alarm early so we can go to the lake?" She asks curiously.

"Ug..no j-just me," he scoffed.

"Alright then," she murmured. "Can I tag along?"

"Mh'sure," he yawned then sat up.

Luna got up from his bed and went to her closet to find a pair of jeans and a hoodie. She went to the bathroom to get dressed.

Zayn did the same but took his time to find a hoodie. And when Luna came out she saw a shirtless Zayn.

"Y-You have nice tattoos," Luna stammered, her eyes roaming his beautiful body and she wasn't ashamed either.

"T-Thanks," Zayn says with his back turned, his cheeks turning to a light pink at her compliment.

She stood there for a while, admiring the beautiful boy and his godly body. The second he turned around she pretended like she was doing something, even though she was, staring.

Moments later they were headed out the door, Luna locked the door behind them. It was around four am in the morning, and it was curfew hours for campus. It kinda worried Luna but she was close to follow Zayn behind.

"Is that a—," Luna started but her wrist was pulled in another direction, making her shut up instantly.

Zayn had her against a building wall, his body barely up against hers. He poked his head around the corner to see one of the campus cops walking with his flashlight and he was coming straight towards them.

They both held their breaths as the campus cop walked by them. He was flashing his flashlight and didn't even look their way. What the hell, Luna thought.

"C-Come on," Zayn whispered as he took her hand and lead her off campus.

If you wanted the truth then you would say that Luna got a feeling when she was around Zayn. Yes, she knew that he was special but that didn't stop the fact that she kinda liked the boy. She fell for people easily, and she can actually see herself falling for Zayn.

They easily walked off campus and into the woods. Luna stayed close to Zayn since it was dark and there was no lights. But he knew what he was doing.

When they were out of the woods there was a pretty lake in front of Luna. She couldn't believe how beautiful the lake looked. It was a nice view.

"This is so cool Zayn," she gushed looking at him, her eyes twinkling like the stars that were still out.

He smiled slightly, something he rarely does around people, "Thanks."

"Do you come here often?" She asks.

"Mh's-sometimes," he shrugs.

She let out a deep breath and felt a bit more relaxed. Looking to the side she saw that Zayn was gone. A rush of fear went through her and she started to panic.

"Please don't do this Zayn," she croaked looking around, it was completely dark and that really freaked her out.

Next thing you know a lantern was turned on. Zayn had got it from his hiding spot, not knowing that Luna is scared of the dark.

"Please don't leave me like that," she sighed.

He frowned, "W-What?"

"Oh nothing," she shrugs, it wasn't important anyway.

Walking down with the lantern in his hands they stumbled upon a couch that had a few dead leaves on it. He swept them away before sitting down, Luna doing the same not to long after.

"Thank you for taking me here," Luna says softly.

"S'okay," he shrugs.

"You're so cute," she smiled.

Zayn frowned, "Eeeww..g-gross."

"Telling you that you're cute is gross?" She chuckled. "What if I called you handsome?"

He made a gesture with his index finger in his mouth while he stick his tongue out. Telling her that it would be gross.

"You're something else," she giggles then she leaned her head on his shoulder and let out a deep breath, "You have no idea."

-

if you already read the book then you can skip to chapter six !! but make sure you guys still vote

vote/comment
- BookOfBandz