Chapter Twelve | Locked Rooms

The week was almost over and it seems like things has gotten worse. The plan the was recently put in place failed. Rihanna and Louis honestly really wanted to work things out between them. Luna and Zayn just needed a little push to get keep them going. But what happened on Monday put them a few steps backwards. Just because it didn't work out the first time doesn't mean that'll work out the second time. They weren't going to give up even if it killed them. So yes, there was another plan. That meant Rihanna and Louis were behind it once again.

Luna and Zayn were currently mad at their friends. They were set up and lied to which made them upset. How were they suppose to talk in that condition? Luna wanted to get away from everything and spend her day at the beach, while Zayn wanted to find some peace at the art museum. Maybe lying wasn't a good idea but at least they tried. It got them face to face and that was a good step for them but their attitude towards the situation made it all fall down.

How were they suppose to fix things? Who was suppose to apologize first? How were they suppose to meet up again without the little lies? It was complicated. Three years has changed them both. Who would've thought of this happening to them? They were the cutest couple in highschool, and they were also really lowkey. It was almost everyday that they spent time with each other and that's when their love became stronger. When it came to them leaving each other they made promises, and those promises were broken. Luna had her hopes up and it came crushing down. She doesn't know if she will be able to forgive him, and that would absolutely crush Zayn.

It was Friday night and Luna had to work. She had got dressed and threw on some sweats with a hoodie over her sexy lingerie outfit, then she went to Jaycie's room just to check up on her. Luna was still thinking about Zayn and she didn't know if it was a bad or a good thing. She had Harry, but they had a relationship with no strings attached. They didn't really love each other to the fullest. Harry and Luna were just very sexually attracted to one another so that's why they are together. But the soft part of Harry really cared about Luna and her daughter Jaycie. If he was like the rest then he would've left a long time ago, but he isn't. He is a man and he willing to step up and be a father figure to Jaycie, because that is what it came down to.

"Goodnight my coca bean," Luna whispered and placed a sweet kiss on her daughter's cheek. She then left the little girl's room, cracking the door just a little bit. She made her way down to the living room where Harry was laying on the couch watching TV. "Harry I'm gone."

"And you give me a kiss at least?" He asks with a smirk.

Luna rolled her eyes playfully but made her way over to him anyway, she placed a long lingering kiss on his lips then pulled away, "Bye boo."

"Bye Luna," Harry sent a wink her which made her giggle a little bit, then he focused his attention back on the TV.

Luna walked out of her house and got into her black Audi. She drove to her job and walked through the back door so she could get to the dressing room. Once she did Rihanna was already there.

"Hey Ri," Luna greeted.

"Hey Luna," Rihanna replied softly. "Are you still mad at me?"

Luna shrugged, "I've gotten over it."

"Okay good, because you're probably going to be mad at me again," Rihanna says quickly.

Luna did a double take, "Wait what—,"

Next thing you know the door flew open and Zayn was pushed in the room. Rihanna ran out as fast as she could and locked the door behind her.