Chapter Four | Recap PT 4

It's been a few days later after the kiss, so today Zayn and Luna was going to sit down to have a very important discussion about how they both felt about everything that was happening. Yes, they had doubts that this wasn't going to work out exactly but that's why they were having a deep discussion about it.

They were both sitting crissed-crossed across from each other while they were on his bed. Neither of them has said anything yet once they both came back from class today. It was quiet and that was slowly bugging Zayn because it was Luna's idea to talk things out. So he was the one to speak.

"I-I..like..like k-kissing you," Zayn blurted, he wasn't so smooth when he was the first to start a conversation. That was just the first thing that popped in his head, well besides the fact that he likes her.

"Don't be nervous, okay? I want us to be honest with each other," Luna says assuringly.

Zayn bit his bottom lip and nodded, he didn't need to be nervous, right? He was having a simple conversation about how he felt about her. Nothing big...right?

"Tell me how you feel Zayn," she says softly. "It doesn't have to be much, just tell me anything."

Zayn gulped just before he spoke up, "M-Make..make me feel..ug special, s'okay? L-Like..a lot."

"Do you like it when I make you feel special?" She asks and he nodded to her response. "Well, I want to make you special for as long as I can Zayn, I really do."

"T-That's..sooo nice," he practically gushed, everything she said just made him so happy.

This was just too cute for her, Luna smiled at him brightly, "I like you Zayn, you know that? I really like you."

Zayn took his chance to kiss her lips quickly then pulled away, this boy was just so damn happy.

"Do..do you want to be with me Zayn?" She asks lifting his chin.

"Yeeesss," he says smiling, trust me, he liked the sound of that, "L-Like..ug together..please."

"Then we're together then," Luna laced their fingers together than kissed his cute nose, earning a small giggle from him. She could see how happy he was, she was glad that he feels this way.

After that all happened Luna and Zayn cuddled next to each other on his bed. It was silent, and they were totally okay with it. His arm was draped around her waist as he held her close to him, and her hand was in his gorgeous hair as she continued to massage it absentmindedly until he yawned.

"You sleepy?" She hummed.

"N-No," he lied trying to fight the urge that he was a bit tired, then yawned again.

"Go to sleep babe," she told him and threw the covers over their bodies. "We'll wake up and get some food, yeah?"

"S'okay," he mumbled tiredly.

Moments later they both feel asleep with their minds thinking of each other.

-

vote/comment
- BookOfBandz