Chapter Twenty-Two | Girlfriends

Yes, Luna was indeed pregnant and she was getting bigger by the day. Her mood swings has been killing Zayn but he loved her no matter how mean she got. Especially when she was horny all the time. He could yawn and she would be kissing all over him. Luna's hormones had been going bonkers and she really couldn't control herself when she was around him. She was now five months and her belly was out there. Even Jaycie noticed that her mother has gotten in her words 'biggie' and she did not mind that whatsoever.

She had took three pregnancy test and all of them read positive. At first she was super scared what Zayn would think but it turns out that she was being overdramatic. He was going to love their kid(s) no matter what. The reason why she was scared is because she has never told Zayn that she was pregnant. Even when she was pregnant with Jaycie, she never told him due to their circumstances. But now since they are kinda together now it was nerve racking and she freaked out and kept her mouth shut, but the news is out.

On the flip side Luna and Zayn still hasn't made anything official yet. They have been together for almost six months now ever since they reunited again but they still didn't have a title. They still live in separate houses, but Zayn usually stays at Luna's house so he could spend time with her and Jaycie. Not mention that Zoey has been bothering him so he had to block her number immediately before Luna went haywire on her. Still, they did not have a title and they haven't talked about it either. They had to do this for their family.

But, it seems like everybody was happy for Luna, especially Zayn since he is having another child with the love of his life and Jaycie since she's getting a new sibling. Yaser, Trisha, Doniya, Waliyah, Safaa, and Viola knew about Luna's pregnancy news and they were happy. Viola didn't have the biggest reaction but at least she knew about it. Zayn and Luna hasn't heard from their friends, Louis and Rihanna. They've been out of the picture for a very long time now and only god knows what they have been doing. So today the couple were going to check up on their friends.

"Babe, I feel bad," Luna spoke.

"W-Why love?" Zayn asks looking at her with curious eyes.

"Because I feel like I kicked Rihanna to the side, you know? She did help us get back together and so did Louis," she explains briefly.

"Oh," Zayn frowns. "I-I..haven't talked to h-him..long time."

"That's what I'm saying," Luna sighs. "That's why I called her and Louis because we're just having lunch together so we can catch up."

Zayn pouted a little bit, "B-But..I-I thought it w-was..was going to be..be just me..and y-you time?"

"It is later babe," she winks before kissing his cheek softly.

"S'okay," he blushed shyly and bit his bottom lip to hold back his smile.

Zayn helped the pretty woman out by pulling out her chair for her and making sure she was okay. Then he took a seat next to her and held her hand.

"W-What..do y-you want?" Zayn asks pointing to the menu.

"Boy, you already know what I want," she smirks, her hand casually making it's way to his crotch underneath the table.

He swatted her hand away feeling bewildered and stunned at her actions, he gave her a look out of disbelief, "Luna—,"

She started to sing while she laughed. "I want that diiiccckk—,"

"Luunnaa," Zayn groaned and scooted his chair away from her. This was unbelievable.

She couldn't help but to smile, "Babe, you know I'm just teasing."