Chapter Fifteen | On Their Back

It was only a few days later after Zayn finally met his daughter Jaycie. They have been spending so much time with each other lately. He was already spoiling her which made Luna roll her eyes but she couldn't be mad. Their relationship was so strong and it was so adorable to see them together. They were already attached because they didn't even want to leave each other. Zayn put up a fit and so did Jaycie when it was for them to leave each other. And again, Luna could not be mad because if she had that type of relationship with her father then she wouldn't want him to leave her either.

Zayn was super nervous before he was going to see Jaycie. He had butterflies in his stomach and he had a racing heart. Luna texted him an address where they could meet up at. It was at a funhouse building for kids, but Luna requested for the building to be closed but opened just for them. That funhouse was Jaycie's favorite place to be. She has never seen her father. She looked up to Harry because that was the only male figure that was around. But once she saw Zayn, that little girl knew that this man was going to be someone so special in her life.

Everything felt so wonderful since they are finally together. They were staying at a hotel right now so they could spend time with each other—and so Zayn wouldn't be no where near Harry if he comes back—. Zayn, Luna, and Jaycie had this amazing bond. Having them together just made their days even brighter. They were a family, a very unique family at that. Even though Luna's and Zayn's relationship was once damaged when they reunited their love was still there. When Zayn saw his daughter for the first time he felt all the love, especially when Luna was around. This is what he wanted after highschool, this is what he wanted all along.

And lately Harry hasn't been around. He was still a kinda mad at Luna for not telling him where she has been. He deserved to know, didn't he? He helped her out with Jaycie, and took care of Luna too. Harry had a stay-at-home job which meant that he could manage with that and help out with Jaycie. He had the right, yeah? Then again, they had a relationship with no strings attached. He wasn't suppose to care that much was he? He wasn't suppose to get attached. This is what they talked about in the beginning and it always has been like that. There was a chance of Luna and Harry actually having a chance at a relationship. But right now, it wasn't looking too good.

"Paappaa," Jaycie whined.

"Yes love?" Zayn hummed as he held his daughter right in front of him while her small legs standing on his lap, almost like she was standing up but he held underneath her armpits for support.

"I..I want," Jaycie says pointing to the doll store that was right across from the small food place they were in.

"Toys?" Zayn questioned curiously.

Jaycie nodded and poked her lip out as if she was begging.

"Don't fall for it," Luna mumbles while she took a bite of her salad. "She gives me that look all the time."

"C-Can't help..help it," Zayn smiles and kissed Jaycie's cheek which made her giggle. "Let's go."

The small family were currently at a mall right now. Zayn, Luna, and Jaycie were sitting down eating to take a small break. Zayn had just finished shopping for his little babygirl. He bought her clothes, toys, hair accessories, and even got her a small playhouse that will be shipped to Luna's house soon enough. Zayn was treating her like a princess, because Jaycie was a princess in his eyes.

"She's not gonna have no space in her room Zayn," Luna says giving him a look.

Zayn shushed her quietly and pecked her lips, "S'okay."

Luna shrugged it off. She couldn't stop him from spoiling her even if she tried. It was actually really cute how Zayn was buying Jaycie all of these things. Luna really wanted this to be a forever thing, but she didn't know if that could happen.