Chapter Seventeen | Steamy

Three years ago

"You're going to be his fiancé for this year only. It's just for the media to grab people's attention," Javier says.

Zoey Jank, the famous supermodel, sat there, paying attention to her nails instead of the conversation, "Yeah sure."

"We only own him for a few more months until he wants to be released. He signed a contract with us for only a year and a half, but I don't think he knows that," Tommy says.

Zoey looks up, "You did say he was special right? A little lying won't hurt him, yeah?"

>

Present

Zoey has been blowing up Zayn's phone ever since they encountered each other at the mall. And somehow, Javier was able to get ahold of Luna's email and he has been spamming her ever since. It was very annoying to have these two people on their backs. They just wanted to be a happy family. Is that too much to ask for? The moment Zayn gets his life together again Javier and Zoey come out to ruin it. He was sick and tired of all that bullshit. He wasn't going to deal with this anymore.

Being with Luna and Jaycie has been the highlight of his whole entire month. Never in three years has he been so happy with his life. He wanted to spend time with them for as long as he could. Nobody was going to take that away from him because they were his happiness. Also being with his own family has brought him to peace, and he hasn't been at peace in a long time. So being a man of his word he was going to do something he should have done a long time ago. He had some business to take care of and that was on some real shit.

"Baby, I don't want you to go," Luna breathed, she was laying next to him naked and out of breath once again.

"I'm c-coming..coming right back," Zayn says looking at her, he was telling the full truth right now.

"Please..just please promise me that you'll be back," Luna whispered softly.

"I promise," Zayn spoke sincerely and even planted a kiss on her lips.

"I love you so much Zayn," Luna says snuggling closer to his bare sweaty body, she then sighed, "I really do."

"I..I love y-you more," Zayn squeezed her curvy body tight before kissing her lips again.

They just got done making love in the early hours. Zayn had a flight he had to board this morning to Italy and this is what ended up happening. It was ironic because they were in this same position only three years ago. They remember making love in a hotel right before they separated. This time was going to be different though. Zayn was going to come back no matter what because he made a promise. He had a daughter, a loving woman, and he had his family that he had to come back to.

"You should get going babe," Luna says after a moment of silence.

"I-I wanna see..see Jaycie," Zayn says with a pout.

"Well let's go, yeah?" Luna ruffed up his hair a little bit before she sat up in the bed.

Zayn sat up too but he took his time getting out of bed. He was too busy staring at Luna's glorious body. This woman was a caretaker, but she was also a real freak in the sheets as well. He loved her curves, her skin, the way she moaned his name, and just almost everything about her. He definitely had to come home to this woman for sure.

"Zayn stop eyeing me and let's go," Luna says waving her hand in the air to catch his attention.

Zayn rolled his eyes but got out of the bed anyway. He slipped on his boxers and went to the bathroom so he could take a nice shower.