Chapter Twenty | Families PT 2

"Paappaa!" Jaycie laughed with that adorable high pitched squeal.

"S'cute," Zayn murmured with a smile, he continued to kiss his daughter's brown cheeks until he decided that she had enough.

"Babe, have you seen my—oh nevermind," Luna had came in the bedroom and looked like she was in a rush. She was searching for her makeup bag and she eventually found it.

Zayn watched her curiously and took note of her behavior. She was never in a big hurry. Luna was laid back and chill but right now she seems so frantic.

"Red? No. Purple? No. Blue? No. Light pink? Yes," spoke Luna out loud while she searched through her bag of lipstick.

"Luna," Zayn says in a knowing tone with also a knowing look.

Luna whined and dropped her makeup bag on the dresser. She covered her face with her hands, "I don't know what  I'm going to do..I'm losing my mind."

"D-Don't stress..s'okay?" Zayn says in an assuring way.

"I'm trying not to Zayn. I haven't seen my grandma in a couple of years," she sighs. "She probably hates me."

Zayn sat on the edge of the bed and extended his arms out. She gladly sat on his lap and rested her head on his chest. He squeezed her curvy body and kissed her cheek, "J-Just breathe..babe."

Luna's cheeks became hot at the rarest thing she has ever heard from him, she melted, "You make me feel so much better."

"Welcome," he hums then kissed her cheek. "G-Get..ready."

"Do I have to?" She asked in a whiny voice.

"Yes," he nodded then squeezed her thigh gently. "N-Now go."

"Fine daddy," Luna murmured underneath her breath then got up from his lap so she could find something to wear.

"Grossy," Zayn says with his tongue sticking out. He knew not to take her too seriously but he knew what her dirty version of 'daddy' meant. He continued, "N-Not dad."

Luna giggled with her back turned.

"Paappaa!" Jaycie whined all of a sudden and started to cry.

Zayn frowned at his daughter before picking her up and holding her, "It's..s'okay..princess."

"P-Paappaa," Jaycie cried again while she held into his shirt with her little chubby hands.

"H-Hungry?" Zayn asks curiously.

"N-Nummies!" Jaycie exclaimed loudly with a cry.

"Yeah, she definitely hungry babe," Luna says with clothes in her arms. "There's food in the kitchen if you want to feed her. I'll get her dressed in a minute."

"No," Zayn says firmly. "I..I got it."

"Alright," Luna sighs then walked into the bathroom.

It's been two months since Harry left. He packed up his things and moved out of Luna's house so he could live at his own place. He still checks up on them from time to time but that's it. Yeah, it was still hard from him to move on from her but he had too because she had someone else. Luna couldn't lie if she wanted to because she was very hooked on Harry but she kept all of her feelings to herself. Now that Zayn is in her life, she had to focus on him and Jaycie.

Zayn had gotten everything he had from Spain and shipped back to the United States. He actually lived in a very expensive condo that is downtown, it was kinda close by Luna's place. Even though he had his own place he still spends most of his time with Jaycie and Luna. Right now, he was taking a break from his career. He hasn't painted ever since he came back and he wanted to start painting here again. Zayn Malik was very famous and made bank. He could do whatever he want whenever he wanted. He was good looking, smart, had a fine woman, an adorable daughter, and he was talented. This man had everything going good for him.