Chapter Eleven | Set Up

Rihanna and Louis had a plan. They went over everything at the bar and it seemed like it would work. Even though that they had history in the past they decided to put that to the side and focus on what really mattered. Both of them understood how much this meant to Luna and Zayn. They wanted to see them together like they were before. Rihanna didn't know what it was like when they were a couple but Louis understood fully. Bringing them two together would be the greatest thing ever.

The plan was to get them alone. Luna and Zayn needed to talk things out after three years of being away from each other. She deserved to know why Zayn disappeared out of her life, and He deserved to know that he had a child with Luna. Yeah, she was kinda with Harry right now and Zayn was engaged to Zoey but that didn't matter. They belonged together, their love was specifically made for each other, and everything was so much better when they were a couple. Sure it was a highschool thing and it was three years ago..but we're talking about right now.

Both of them were still thinking about each other. Luna couldn't get that man out of her mind, and everytime she was with Jaycie there were littles voice in her head that taunted her. Go see him, tell him about Jaycie, hear him out this time. All those voices and thoughts flooded her mind almost everyday. Meanwhile, Zayn was going to lose his mind. He could care less about anything else right now, Luna was important to him. That was his first love and he wasn't willing to let her go. His management team was worried about him sick for just disappearing and so was Zoey. Then again, that was not important to him in this moment.

It was the very next day, Monday to be exact. Today was Luna's day off so she was going to spend her day with Jaycie and maybe Harry when he comes back from work. Rihanna was coming over in just a few minutes. She had texted Luna beforehand saying that she would be coming over. If this plan worked then this would be a good step in the right direction. Louis would be waiting for that signal text so he would know when to take action.

"Where's my babies at?" Rihanna cooed when she first walked in the house, she took off her shoes and made her way to the living room.

"Hanna!" Jaycie giggled, her brown eyes lighting up with so much joy. She called her 'Hanna' since she couldn't pronounce Rihanna's full name. No matter what, it was cute when the little girl says it.

"Hello my one and only baby Jaycie," Rihanna smiled and picked the small child up, she kissed her cheeks which made the girl burst out in giggles.

"Glad to see you too," Luna murmurs.

Rihanna chuckled and looked at her friend who was chilling on the couch, "You know I love this baby."

"Yeah I do," Luna giggled. "So what's up?"

"Oh nothing," Rihanna semi-lied and took a seat on the couch. "I was just wondering if we could go out? Take Jaycie to the park or something."

"That sounds nice," Luna smiled.

"It'll be just us," Rihanna says. "We'll get food and icecream, yeah?"

"Alright, I'm down," Luna got up from the couch and took Jaycie from Rihanna, she then walked upstairs so they could get ready.

When Luna was all the way upstairs then Rihanna pulled out her phone and shot Louis a quick text.

Rihanna
- she's down with the plan

She let out a deep sigh and let out a chuckle. Oh boy wasn't this gonna be good.

>

"Get your ass up," Louis grunted and poked Zayn's side once again, he groaned out of annoyance because his friend was no going to get up from this couch.