Chapter Fourteen | Baby Daddy

"Where the fuck where you?!" Louis practically screeched.

"Louis," Zayn groans. "L-Leave..leave me alone."

"I can't!" Louis yells. "Where have you been?!"

"With Luna," Zayn told him with a sigh as he flopped on the couch.

Louis gasped, "Luna? Oh my god. Are you two back together again?"

"C-Complicated..but working out," Zayn told his friend.

"That's really good Zayn," Louis says in a calmer tone.

Zayn rolled his eyes, "S-Still mad at you."

"Sorry about locking you up with her," Louis chuckled nervously as he scratched the back of his head.

"Whatever," Zayn mumbled and rolled his eyes.

"At least I got you two talking again. I knew you guys still love each other," Louis says with a cheesy smile.

"Y-Yeah..thanks," Zayn giggled cutely.

>

"How do you forget about time?" Harry snapped. "You can't just go to work and come back the next day like everything is normal."

Luna sighed deeply, she looked at him tiredly, "Look, I had things to take care of and I stayed over Rihanna's place. I'm sorry, okay?"

"And then you don't answer your fucking phone," Harry continued as he paced back and forth. "Had me worried sick."

"And I'm sorry Harry," Luna apologized. "Can you just let it go now?"

Harry stopped in his tracks, he crossed his arms and looked at her, "Who were you with?"

Shit, Luna thought to herself. She had been with him for almost a year now and he knew her very well. Should she lie? Should she tell the truth? Harry has been on her ass since she walked in the house this morning. She didn't know what to do. But being a real ass woman she decided to tell the truth.

"I was with Jaycie's dad," Luna told him simply, nothing more and nothing less.

Harry raised an eyebrow, "You guys fuck?"

"That's none of your business," Luna mumbled as her eyes darted away from his own. It was the truth, but he didn't have to know what happened between them.

"It is my business!" Harry snapped once again. "You obviously fucked him! Don't tell me off Luna!"

"Who the fuck do you think you're talking to?!" Luna yelled back and she had stood up from the couch too. This argument has gotten out of hand and she was getting really irritated herself.

"I was with Jaycie since you left from work two nights ago, all day yesterday, and this morning. You have some damn nerve not telling me where you been," Harry argued.

"Because it's not your business!" Luna tells him with annoyance.

Harry nodded silently, he ran his fingers through his hair and let out a deep breath, "You know what? It's not my business Luna..you're right."

Moments later Harry walked out of the living room and left Luna in her thoughts. It seemed kinda wrong leaving him with her child for that long, especially since she didn't tell him where she has been or if she was okay. Harry did step up for Jaycie and Luna was so grateful of that, knowing that Luna had a busy schedule. And now that Zayn is back in town she wondered if he would mind staying with his own daughter so Harry wouldn't have to.