Chapter Ten | Emotions Up High

Guilt ate them both up for the next few days. They were on the edge of losing their minds. After Luna walked away from Zayn she took Jaycie from Louis and went home along with Rihanna. The crowd that watched the fight disappeared and so did Rydel with bad injuries. Zayn and Louis stood there dumbfounded. The two guys didn't know what to do with themselves. Louis encountered his ex Rihanna and Zayn pulled his first love away from a fight. Everything escalated way too quickly for them, and they weren't able to process any of it.

"Zayn please," Louis begged, a sigh leaving his lips as he watched his good friend cry on his couch. It was two am in the morning and Zayn was at his house, laying on this couch for the last few days and crying. He was restless.

"C-C-Can't," Zayn sobbed in the blanket. "M-Miss her Loouuiiss."

"I know you miss Luna, but you can't be in a slump mate," Louis said then he took a seat next to his special friend. "Sit up so we can talk."

Zayn sniffed and nodded my silently. He sat up and tucked the blanket underneath his chin. His hazel eyes were now puffy and red with his hair all over the place. He was a mess.

"Tell me how you feel Zayn," Louis says gently.

"Sad," he pouted.

"And why is that?" Louis asked.

His bottom lip started quiver and his eyes started to water, "B-Because Luunnaa h-hates me."

Louis sighed deeply, "She doesn't hate you Zayn."

"Walked..w-walked away f-from me," he sniffed.

"Well..she probably didn't know what to do," Louis shrugs. "She hasn't seen you in a long time."

"A-And all my f-fault," Zayn murmurs.

"Listen Zayn, I want you to keep your head up, okay? I know you just got back and I don't want you stressing because I know how you can get. Just breathe and we'll work something out," Louis says calmly.

Zayn nodded and wiped his wet face, "S'okay."

Louis flashed him a soft smile, respecting his self control and noticing that this guy has improved greatly. He got up from the couch, but before he left he had to ask him one more thing, "And Zayn?"

"Y-Yeah?" He sniffed.

"Did you and Luna ever had sex before you two stopped seeing each other?" Louis asked curiously.

His cheeks became hot, he looked down and nodded.

Louis nodded and took a deep breath so he could exhale it all out. They really needed to work something out.

>

"And it doesn't make any sense!" Luna exclaimed, she stopped pacing around the room just to make her point across to Rihanna. The two girls were currently at Luna's house in the living room. It was around nine o'clock at night and Jaycie was deep in her sleep, Luna really needed to rant.

"I know, but you should give him a chance," Rihanna says seriously.

"But why? He left me cold and dry Rihanna. He promised that he'll come for me, and you know what he did? He dumped my ass and got a fucking fiancé girlfriend who is ugly as shit!" Luna yelled.

Rihanna was taken back, "Luna just—,"

"We FaceTimed, we texted each other, we talked on the phone almost everyday then next thing you know he cut me off!" She yelled once again, her fists were balled and her body was hot.