Chapter Thirteen | Past

Three years ago.

Luna was currently sitting on her couch that was in her gigantic mansion which was in the heart of Madrid, Spain. Her belly was round, and she was so happy for this little bundle of joy to come out.

"Fanny can you come here please?" Luna called out.

Fanny, her helper, came from the kitchen with a bright smile on his face, "Did she kick yet?"

"A lot actually," Luna giggled. "But do you ever believe that I could dance again?"

"Well, you're just taking a break," the Hispanic woman spoke. "After you have that cute baby then you can dance your little heart out hija."

"Thank you Fanny," Luna smiled, she really appreciated this woman so much. She didn't have a mother who really cared about her and her grandmother was just..there. So having Fanny around was like a blessing.

"No problema," Fanny smiled and went back into the kitchen.

Luna was going to shut her eyes for a moment but her phone started ringing. She sighed deeply and decided to answer the phone, "Hello?"

"Is this Luna Vic?" A masculine Italian accent asked through the phone.

"Yes, this is her speaking," Luna replied.

"Okay good," he spoke. "My name is Javier and I am Zayn's manager back in Italy. I just wanted to tell you that he had moved on. He doesn't want to be with you anymore. Zayn even says you're a distraction from focusing on his dream. I know this is hard but it's true. So whatever you two had is now over. Do not contact him, because after this call you're out of his life forever."

After the call ended Luna dropped the phone, she was frozen still. All those words ran through her head and it started to mock her. Even if it wasn't true it felt like it was. Why did this man call all of sudden? Is this why Zayn hasn't responded to any of her texts or calls? Did he really move on? She couldn't bare it anymore. If he wasn't going to be in her life forever, then Luna's heart will be broken forever.

>

Present.

It was the following afternoon. Luna and Zayn had themselves tangled up with each other, their bodies half naked and their hearts almost beating at the same pace. Last night was definitely wild. After Zayn calmed down Luna discovered that the back door was unlocked because Rihanna and Louis were idiots which meant that they forgot about the backdoor in the dressing room. So Luna and Zayn took an uber to a hotel..the rest is history.

"Zayn baby," Luna purred as she kissed the side of his jaw, slowly waking him and his friend up this morning. He opened his hazel eyes which were shining so bright from the sun that was peeking from the curtains. He was almost glowing. She smiled at him, "God you look so happy Zayn. Pussy must've been good last night, huh?"

"Luunnaa," Zayn groaned as his cheeks flushed with embarrassment. After three years this girl could still make him feel some type of way.

"Don't Luunnaa me," she mocked. "I'm just stating facts here."

"Stop," Zayn groaned.

"Sex with me is so amazing!" Luna sung as she kissed his cheeks which were a dark pink right now.

Zayn rolled over on his stomach to hide his red face. He was embarrassed but it was also true. Last night was probably the greatest. He hadn't had good pussy in a long time. Having sex with Luna was something so magical.