Chapter Twenty-One | Oh Babies

"Paappaa!" Cried Jaycie while she punched her father's bare chest with her chubby hands. It was early in the morning, it was actually 7:07am actually and Zayn would usually wake up later on bug his sleep was interrupted by his crying daughter. She was upset and now she had woken up her dad.

Zayn opened one eye to see his daughter sitting up against the side of his body. Her hair wild and her dark skin glowing as the morning sun shined through the curtains. She had tears falling down her face as she sobbed, she was emotional.

"Princess," Zayn picked her up and laid her stomach down on his chest. He held her and kissed her forehead until she stopped crying. He sighed as she started to whine again, "W-What's wrong?"

"M-Maammaa," her head full of hair lifted from his chest and looked in the direction of the bathroom, soon weird noises started to come from behind the closed door.

He noticed that Luna was not in bed, so he assumed that she was in the bathroom. First, he placed Jaycie on the bed before he got up and went to the bathroom to check up on his woman.

"Luunnaa?" Zayn knocked, but he got no response so he just opened the door and saw her throwing up again. He frowned and walked in closer—even if the sight was digusting, he had to make sure she was okay.

"Go Zayn," Luna coughed. "I-I'm fine."

"N-No..not," Zayn frowned and rubbed her back soothingly as she continued to throw up. He cringed at the sound but he kept rubbing her back until she was finished.

Moments later she got everything out of her system and flushed the toilet. This has been going on for the longest now. She knew why but she just doesn't want to accept the fact that she had been throwing up due to morning sickness.

For the past few days she's been watching what she eats, but it doesn't help her situation. Zayn had grown worried and she understood but she just didn't want him to connect the puzzle pieces.

"I'm sorry I woke you up," Luna apologizes softly as she washed her hands before she wiped the faucets down. Then she grabbed some toothpaste and her toothbrush so she could brush her teeth.

"N-No..princess did," Zayn says referring to his daughter.

"I heard her crying but..I didn't feel too good, you know? But thank you got checking up on me," she says with a mouthful of toothpaste.

Zayn leaned against the counter and sighed. She was acting like nothing is wrong even though there was something definitely going on with her. He didn't know what she was putting up a front. It was almost like she wasn't being herself.

Just before she left the bathroom Zayn pulled her back by her wrist and looked at her softly, "Luunnaa..t-talk."

"What? There's nothing to talk about," Luna shrugs, walking away.

Zayn followed her out the bathroom and sighed, "Please..please t-tell me."

"I told you that I'm fine," Luna assures sitting on the edge of the bed. She was lying to him and she hated that.

"B-But..can't be t-throwing up..like..like that," Zayn frowns pointing at the bathroom. "W-Won't have that..j-just..just no."

Luna stood in front of him and fumbled with her fingers nervously. Her hands were shaking and she only knew why. She was hiding something and he could tell from just looking at her.

"Please," Zayn begs taking both of her hands in his. "P-Please..tell me."

Luna bit her bottom lip and sighed, "I..I'm pregnant Zayn."