Chapter Six | The Flip Side

Luna and Zayn were only nineteen when they last saw each other. They remember being at the airport, telling one another that they were gonna stay in touch. It didn't happen as planned. Things changed in three years. As time passed they realized that they weren't going to see each other. Strings were cut off and distance was kept between them. Did they want things to go this way? Of course not, but sadly everything happens for a reason.

Luna was in Spain, pursuing her dream as a dancer. She was the one who had high hopes, and she was also the one who was affected the most out of the relationship. Honestly everything was fine between them, but all it took was one short phone call to ruin everything. She thought they were going to get through this, she thought that they were gonna last...it never happened and it tore her apart. After receiving that phone call she went crazy and became very depressed. Days turned into weeks and weeks turned into months, she had never heard from Zayn ever since.

Zayn was all the way in Italy, being tricked into contracts but still living his dream. He was a very talented artist that was noticed and was offered a chance to carry out his biggest aspirations in life. He missed Luna like crazy, and being away from her changed him in many ways. Zayn made mistakes that regrets till this day. If he haven't made those poor choices then would his life still be the same? Would he be with Luna? Would he be this successful? Well, he'll never know because it was just all too late now.

Things were different. Time has passed..three years actually. From time to time Zayn would think about Luna and would get very emotional over her. He knew that he ruined their relationship and he felt really bad. If he could take it all back then he would do it in a heartbeat. Luna felt abandoned and betrayed. Zayn was the love of her life and Luna was the love of his life. He even gave up his virginity to her, that must of meant something right? All of those sweet words and promises were thrown out the window now. Everything had changed.

"Baby please..I have to go to work," Luna whined but it came out as a moan. She was pushed against her black Audi while his lips were on the side of her neck, it was dark outside and it was kinda chilly. He offered to walk her out and this happened.

"You don't have to be in a rush darling," Harry smirked as he continued to grab all over her ass, even pressing his crotch to her barely clothed center.

"Seriously Harry, I can't be late again," Luna pushed him away and covered her almost bare body with her white fur coat because she had nothing but lingerie on.

The long haired man rolled his eyes playfully and crossed his arms over his bare chest, "You're right Luna, I can't be selfish."

"Yeah you can't," she snorted which made him chuckle. "Just call me if Jaycie wakes up."

"Will do," Harry kissed her forehead before leaving her be, he walked back inside the house and closed the front door.

Luna released a deep breath and got into her car. She started it up and drove out of her driveway until she was out of the gated neighborhood that she lived in.

Harry Styles, her fling that she has been with for a while now, is the person she has practically moved on to. Harry attended California's FA(California's Fine Arts) but she had never seen him around, so when they met up it was a shock that they went to the same highschool. He had long brown wavy hair that was gorgeous, emerald green eyes, tattoos, and a smirk that could turn her on at any given moment.

After being without Zayn for a year she knew that they weren't ever going to see each other again and plus he had moved on to another girl, so she moved on to.

Driving down the street she saw her building that had a brand new sign that was shining bright. It read 'Sweet Kisses' in purple and read. Once she parked she got out of the car and walked to the back of the building were she could easily find her way to her dressing room.

She was still a dancer just not a ballerina..but a very exotic stripper. Luna spent two years in Spain dancing ballet before she had a baby and broke her foot during a performance in front of thousands of people. She then realized that dancing just wasn't working out for her so she stopped and moved back to California. She was out of a job for a while until she met this girl who worked at Sweet Kisses and she was offered a spot, so Luna took it. She had to take care of herself and Jaycie, it was the best choice in that moment.

She didn't do anything that was too crazy. Luna gave out lapdances, worked at the bar, performed with this girl named Rihanna, and even danced on the poles. She made bank too which meant she could support herself. Luna must admit this too, and it was kinda fun being a stripper.

"Hey Luna," Robyn smiled, she was brown skinned beauty that went by the name of Rihanna. That was Luna's closet friend and the one who offered her the job.

"Wassup Ri," Luna nodded her head at her and flopped on the couch and groaned.

"What's up with you?" Rihanna asked.

"Nothing much girl, it was just that Jaycie was having nightmares again," Luna sighed.

"That poor little baby," Rihanna frowned, Jaycie was like her niece. "Is she okay?"

"Harry's with her now. I told him to call me if she wakes up again," Luna says.

Rihanna flashed her a soft smile, "That's good for you Luna. I'm glad you have someone to help you out with the little girl and all. I admire your strength to deal with all of this."

"Me to," Luna sighed.

"So," Rihanna started by wiggling her eyebrows. "What's up with the baby daddy?"

Luna rolled her eyes, "It ain't nothing to talk about because he's old news."

"Interesting," Rihanna giggled.

"And plus he hasn't hit me up in years, I shouldn't be worried about him if he isn't worried about me," Luna shrugged and grabbed a water bottle so she could drink it.

Rihanna knew about Zayn and her background story with him. She was still curious on how Luna felt from time to time. Especially since Zayn didn't know that Luna was ever pregnant with with his baby.

"Rihanna and Star? You two are on next!" Someone informed loud enough so that both girls could hear them clearly.

"We'll be there in two minutes!" Luna, also known as 'Star', yelled back.

Rihanna chuckled, "Come on girl, we have to pretend like we're lesbians again."

Luna laughed, "Yeah of course, they love seeing us together."

Both of the girls laughed and took off their jackets then walked out of the dressing room. Their stilettos making small sounds against the marble floor. It was just another night for Luna 'Star' Vic.

-

PLEASE TELL ME WHAT YOU GUYS THINK BC I REALLY WANT TO KNOW !! 😛😛 GOT MORE WOC COMING SOON .

vote/comment
- BookOfBandz