Chapter Twenty-Five | Hearts

Many many years later.

The small family got out the car and walked down the small dirt path that lead towards the cemetery. They have been here recently weeks before but today was a very special day for the family. Zayn, Jaycie, Cenara, and Yastad Malik all carried different flowers in their hands for a special purpose. Not only did they bring that, they brought their uplifted spirits. The tress around them had turned into different colors of brown, orange, and yellow. It was October 22nd, the third year death anniversary of Luna Michelle Malik who died just years ago.

The women died of heart complications. It was unexpected when it all went down. The pain was unbearable and she could not breathe even if she tried. The night of October 22nd will always be remembered for the family. It was the night where she was taken away from this earth and brought to god. The news went worldwide, considering that she was an excellent ballet dancer. People mourned in Madrid all the way to California. They weren't the only ones affected from this tragic lost. Then, you had to remember that other people in her life were absolutely heart broken.

Goodness, she was such a kind lady. She had a smile that lit up the whole entire room. All she did was love, all she could do was love people no matter what situation she was in. Luna had a heart of gold, and she will always be remembered for that. People loved her and people looked up to her. Luna had a mighty soul and she was such a strong woman. Her character seemed to be unreal, she was just so perfect even though she had flaws because she was human just like everybody else.

She wasn't only the greatest person. She was also a wife, a mother, a daughter, a sister, and a good friend. People that were close to her felt like thousands of pounds weighed on their shoulders. Her presence was missed dearly when people started to accept that fact that she was indeed gone. She will forever be missed and never be forgotten. So now everybody who loved her has came to a point in their life where they had to move on. She was such a very lovely woman, and her lovely soul will always be in everybody's hearts.

"Love you mum," says Jaycie who placed her small purple flowers on her mother's grave. She was the oldest and she had gotten a chance to spend time with her mother, she missed her a lot.

Cenara, the second oldest daughter, and Yastad, the younger brother, did the same thing to pay their respects. After a while, the three siblings left their father so he could have his time to himself and Luna.

"Love you Luna," the older man spoke softly and he bent over to place some flowers on her grave.

Zayn looked down at the stone that had his wife's name engrave in it. He smiled just a little bit, all the wonderful flashbacks coming to him. He was an emotional guy but it was all good. This man loved his wife to the fullest and knowing that she was watching over him and their kids made his heart pound.

-

THE END !!!!! 😭💛 IM SO HAPPY THAT YOU GUYS READ THIS SEQUEL BECAUSE I LOVE HOW SUPPORTIVE YOU GUYS ARE !! THANK YOU ALL <3

I do have two books out that are not finished yet . I will be now working on both of them until they are complete . go check them out please !!!

 go check them out please !!!

AND

THANK YOU GUYS AGAIN !! DONT BE SAD BECAUSE I HAVE A LOT OF IDEAS FOR OTHER BOOKS AND I CANT WAIT

THANK YOU GUYS AGAIN !! DONT BE SAD BECAUSE I HAVE A LOT OF IDEAS FOR OTHER BOOKS AND I CANT WAIT .

vote/comment
- BookOfBandz