Chapter Twenty-Four | The Newlyweds

It was the day that everybody was looking forward to. Luna Vic and Zayn Malik would be finally getting married. Today was Friday in the mid part August and the air was cool enough yet the sun still shined brightly. This day was the day that Luna and Zayn first met each other from years ago. This day symbols their love for each other and the love that never died. Even though they had to go through hardships and obstacles they had made it to this day. Today was their day to celebrate their everlasting love with one another.

Instead of having their bachelor and bachelorette parties nights before the wedding Zayn and Luna actually spent their time with each other yesterday. They were inclosed in their master bedroom all day and all night doing nothing but getting to make love to each other. Yes, it was wrong to do that before their honeymoon but they could not help themselves. Even if they were going to see each other the next day that didn't keep them separated. Everybody said it was bad luck but they didn't give a fuck about what anybody else had to say about them.

The next morning Zayn had to leave and go get ready with the guys so he had to leave his fiancé all by herself. He didn't want to go but he knew that he had too. So he gave her one last kiss before leaving to Louis who was outside the gates of their house. Soon enough Luna wasn't alone for a long time because Rihanna snatched her out of her bed and took her to the hotel with the rest of the girls. This was going to be a crazy day for them for sure, but they were somewhat prepared.

Louis, Yaser, Sam, Doniya's date, Waliyah's date, and Safaa's date were all at the hotel getting ready for the wedding. It was a crowded house with people that Zayn was close to. It was comforting but at the same time it wasn't because he didn't know his sister's dates that well. But he appreciated all of them for being supportive of Zayn and his love life, he felt happy.

Rihanna, Viola, Trisha, Doniya, Waliyah, Safaa, Sam's wife, Jaycie, and her newborn Cenera was in another hotel building getting ready for the wedding. It was frantic with all these females around trying to manage their time before the wedding. The scene was chaotic, but Luna absolutely loved this rush of excitement.

"I'm proud of you son," Yaser spoke as he fixed his son's tie with a gentle smile.

"Thanks papa," Zayn smiles and brought his old man into a hug.

"Zayn! Don't wrinkle your suit!" Louis screeched as he rushed over to his friend to fix his suit that had no wrinkles in it. This was the most expensive suit Zayn owned and he was not going to seriously mess his look up. Louis was just a bit dramatic at times.

"Idiot," Zayn mumbles with an eye roll.

"Thanks," Louis laughs and went somewhere else in the hotel.

"Look at those chumps," Yaser jokes referring to his daughter's dates who were in front of the mirror taking a group pic. They were flexing mad hard too with their perfect jawlines and all. Just ridiculous.

Zayn shook his head and went to go look for his phone. Once he found his device he managed to sneak out of the hotel room so he could call his future wife.

Through the racket of girls yelling at the top of their lungs Luna was able to hear her phone ring and once she saw the caller I.D she quickly grabbed the phone and ran outside on the balcony so she could talk to her boo thang.

"Hey baby," Luna smiles.

Zayn took a second to blush before he said anything, "Hii."

"Are you okay babe?" Luna asks worriedly. "Is everything alright over there? Where's papa?"