Chapter 4: Adonis

Chapter 4: Adonis

I woke up lazily and slowly did my morning rituals. After doing so I called the student council president—Yana. Don't get the wrong idea ok? We're not friends or anything. Nagkataon lang na siya lang kakilala ko dito at since hapon pa naman ang pasok ko ay balak ko sanang magtour sa academy na to. Siya ang gagawin kong tour guide in short. As for her number? Siya mismo ang naglagay ng number niya sa contacts ko. Sabi niya tawagan ko siya pag may kailangan ako... and so I did. Madali lang naman akong kausap.

I'm currently at the quadrangle waiting for her. Unfortunately, sa lawak ng academy na to this place is the only one I'm most familiar with kaya ito pa lang ang alam kong puntahan. That's why we decided to meet here. Speaking of...

"What took you so long?" Inip na sabi ko sa kanya. Hindi niya ba alam na halos thirty minutes nakong nagaantay sa kanya?! My gosh.

"Sorry I'm late! Nagprepare pa kasi ako ng puwede nating kainin." she have this cheerful smile on her face while showing me the basket she brought. Sinilip ko naman ang loob at punong puno ito ng mga pagkain.

"You cooked all of these?"

Malamang kaya nga siya nalate diba tsk.

She should have told me in the first place. Edi sana hindi ko inagahan ang punta para hindi ako nagantay diba tss.

"I figured that you may want to eat your breakfast ang kaso hindi mo pa alam kung saan ang kainan at baka magutom ka habang naglilibot tayo kaya nagluto ako para sating dalawa." she was smiling widely.

"You shouldn't have bothered. Ang tagal tuloy kitang inantay dahil dyan." then I started to walk without even knowing where I'm headed to.

This girl is really getting on my nerves. Her smile is ridiculously irritating and her attitude is so...argh. It really annoys the hell out of me for some reason

"Wait lang, Ella! Kumain ka muna kahit kaunti lang." she grabbed my arms making me stop.

See that? Why is she even concern on someone she barely even knew?

"I'm not hungry." I retorted back but then we heard a loud growl after.

I think my stomach just betrayed me.

"I think we both know that you are lying." she giggled and all I could do was to look away. Damn stomach! Hindi marunong makisama tsk.

Kaya naman ng abutan niya ko ng sandwich ay hindi ko na tinanggihan. What for? Eh alam naman namin pareho na gutom talaga ako. So ang nangyari ay ganito, habang naglalakad kami ay panay ang subo ko.

"That building on the right is the Science and Research department. Yung katapat naman na building sa kaliwa ang Laboratory nila."

Tapos lumiko kami kung saan may greenhouse kaming nadaanan. Obviously, botanical garden ang nasa loob noon. There are also various of species of rare herbs and plants inside according to my tour guide.

After that, we passed by the pavilion surrounded by the water. I can say that the pavilion was well built. Maganda ang disenyo at ang ambiance sa paligid nito. Though it seems that you need to get a boat first if you want to go there but it's not that easy to do so.

"What do you mean by off limits ang mga bangka?"

"You need to at least be a rank B student to be able to rent a single boat. If you have a lower rank then you should give up on going to that pavilion" her answer made me frown.

Stupid ranking system psh.

The next one we went by was the maze garden. Yana said that it's too hard to get out there at iilan lang ang nakabalik ng walang problema matapos pasukin ang loob. Hindi na kami nagtangkang pumasok pa mahirapa na baka hindi pa kami makalabas tss.