Chapter 29: Play the Game

I was finally bound to sleep when I felt a small presence. I opened my eyes again and glared at the one who dares to disturb my sleep. How dare he.

"What now? Pati ba naman sa pagtulog ko sumusulpot ka pa rin?" Hindi ko mapigilang tingnan siya ng masama. I've been tired after all that classes today at idagdag mo pang sumasakit ang ulo ko dahil sa nalaman namin kaninang umaga lang. The thing that troubles Yana and the council.

"I'm afraid you won't be having your sleep tonight, Rafaella." The hood stated which made me pissed off.

"What the hell did you just said? Are you depriving me of my sleep now?!" I complained with a glare. I can't believe him! Pati ba naman pagtulog ko guguluhin niya tss. Damn hood.

"You wanted to know what mind link really is right? Then this is your chance." What the actual f*ck? Pati yon alam niya rin?

Don't tell me he's been monitoring me 24/7?

"You f*cking stalker!" I stood up in rage and threw him a punch. He was surprised and he wasn't able to dodge so he fell down.

"I have to watch you closely. Kailangan ko ng assurance na talagang ginagawa mo ang trabaho mo, Rafaella." He stood up and whispered those words with authority in his voice.

I tired to push him away but he stood firm.

"I believe your little sister is meeting the real troublemaker exactly at midnight and their meeting place would be the abandoned theatre of arts." Napakunot ang noo ko matapos niyang magsalita.

Real troublemaker? The one who's behind that mind link thing? Yana didn't chose me...so does it mean he chose to bring that jerk over? But Hyun Woo said that Yana couldn't do that. If that's the case then what did Yana chose?

"I'm really curious on what will happen so you have to go and watch everything for me." He leaned closer and so I pushed him as much as I can and finally succeeded.

"Kung ganon bakit hindi ikaw ang magpunta doon kung talagang curious ka." I rolled my eyes in annoyance.

"As much as I wanted to do that but unfortunately I'm afraid I have a commitment outside the academy. I'll be gone for a week so you can have your oh so privacy intact." Kung ganon aalis pala siya.

I wonder what this all covered up bastard is planning to do outside.

"And so I'll be looking forward to  see you once I come back." He jumped from the window, leaving me alone.

Midnight huh? I glanced at the wall clock.
It's already 11:35 in the evening.

I didn't bother changing my clothes. I immediately went out of the dorm.The problem is I don't have any idea where that abandoned theatre of arts is but maybe that person knows. And so I pulled out my phone from the pocket and dialled that person's number.

"Hey Hyun Woo, did I disturb you?"

(No. I can't sleep actually. What's up?)

"Do you have any idea where the abandoned theatre of arts is?"

(Why do you ask?)

"It actually concerns Yana. I have to go there by midnight."

I heard a long sigh after.

(I'll go with you. I'll bring my car and pick you up.)

And by that I already know that he understood my words.

"I'm outside my dorm." The call ended.

It didn't take long for him to be here. Pagkadating na pagkadating niya ay agad akong sumakay. Nagsimula siyang magdrive hanggang sa pumasok na kami sa loob ng kagubatan.