Chapter 50: Hera's journal (part 1)

Ella Park

"Kill her." It was a small voice and yet...it was so deafening.

I was sighing heavily as I hold the trigger. One wrong move from me and she'll definitely die.

"Maawa ka! Pakiusap huwag! Ibibigay ko ang lahat ng gusto niyo basta itigil niyo lang ito." The man was pleading on his knees. He was a filthy rich businessman. Mayaman rin ang babaeng napangasawa nito kaya naman hindi nakakapagtaka kung bakit maraming nagtatangka sa kanilang buhay. 

Unfortunately, we were one of those people who wanted their wealth.

At this very moment, my gun is pointed to his wife. The very reason why he's begging now.

"Talaga? Paano kung sabihin kong gusto ko ang lahat ng ari-arian ng iyong pamilya? Ibibigay mo ba?" Piero approached him, sitting down to meet his level on the ground.

"Ibibigay ko! Basta pakawalan niyo na ang pamilya ko. Ako lang naman ang kailangan niyo hindi ba?"

Piero grinned after hearing the od man's words. Agad itong naglabas ng papel at ballpen at saka ibinigay sa matanda. It was a document that says the properties of this family will be transferred to us once he signed it.

"Put your gun down, my dear. Congressman is going to sign the transfer of properties now."

I was finally able to breathe when he asked me to put it down. But then he shot him in the head the moment that man signed the papers. His blood splattered all over.

Even my face was stained with his blood.

The wife was in horror and screamed. I was still frozen when she took my gun away from me. She pointed it to Piero who was now raising his brows.

"Papatayin kitang hayop ka! Papatayin kita!" The wife was shouting her heart out.

"Yvette." He muttered my name as he glanced back at the trembling children.

Pikit mata akong lumapit sa mga bata at hinawakan ang mga batok nito. Ilang saglit lamang ay nawalan na ito ng mga malay.

"Anong ginawa niyo sa mga anak ko?!" Agad nitong binitawan ang dalang baril at tumakbo papunta sa mga anak niya. Niyakap niya ang mga ito na tila ba prinoprotektahan ito mula sa akin.

"I'll be giving you two options, Mrs. Andrada," sabi nito habang naglalakad papalapit sa kinaroonan namin ngayon. "First is, you will kill yourself and we will spare your kids. Sisiguraduhin ko ding mabubuhay sila ng matiwasay at malayo sa kapahamakan."

"The second one is, I'll let you escape from here...but if my men catches you and your children, then all of you will die. So what do you choose?" he was smiling widely anticipating the poor woman's choice.

Piero was not really giving her any choices. Alinman sa dalawa ang piliin niya mapapahamak pa rin ang mga bata.

"If I kill myself, will you really take care of my children?" the poor woman asked.