Chapter 53: Alyanna

Chapter 53: Alyanna

Ella Park

Silence reigned over. Hindi ko tuloy maiwasang isipin kung talaga bang coincidence na napanaginipan ko ang tungkol sa mga Andrada o talagang tadhana na ang gumawa ng paraan para malaman ko ang sagot tungkol sa kanyang katauhan.

A loud noise broke the silence. It was my phone that keeps on ringing.

"Sagutin mo na yan. Nasa kusina lang ako kapag kailangan mo ko." Eunice left me alone.

I sighed over after picking my phone.

"Hello? Sino to?"

No one answered. I heard a long sigh instead.

"Kung wala kang balak magsalita ibaba-

(Ella...)

I was cut off after hearing his voice.

"Lei?" That's right. It was him.

Kung kaya niya naman pala ako tawagan bakit ngayon lang?

"Why did you call? May kailangan ka ba?"
I didn't want to sound rude but I can't.

Naiinis pa rin ako sa kanya hanggang ngayon.

He disappears and appears whenever he wants to... without giving notice at all. And he's not even explaining anything! Not even a damn single thing!

Pakiramdam ko tuloy wala siyang tiwala sakin dahil doon.

(I...I want to see you) he sounded as if he was in pain.

Worry visited me but I chose to ignore it. I don't want to be weak against him. Hindi ako marupok. Hindi!

"Really, Lei? Matapos mo kong iwan sa Italy ng ganon lang?!" I hissed, stomping my feet. "Give me one good enough reason for me to even consider."

Nakakairita. He just ditched me after he kissed me that time! Ano yon? Kiss and run?!

(Ti amo)

I was baffled. I didn't expect that he'd say that.

Two words. Just two words from him and my system instantly got into haywire. F*ck.
Ni hindi ko magawang magsalita pabalik.

Bakit ba kasi siya nangugulat?!

(Is it enough—my reason? Can I see you now?)

Pakiramdam ko biglang bumagal ang takbo ng oras. Hindi pa rin kasi nagsisink in sakin ang binitiwan niyang salita kanina lang.

(I take that silence as yes. I'm coming over there now)

I remained steady on my bed. I didn't even caught the last thing that he said. I was too preoccupied with his reason of wanting to see me.

Ti amo...the italian word for saying I love you.

I know that Nathan—his brother already told me this—that Lei do love me but this time its different. Iba pa rin talaga kapag sa kanya mismo nanggaling.

I suddenly came back to reality after hearing a loud knock over the door. Eunice went out of the kitchen and gave me a be quiet look. She pulled her gun out while she slowly make her way towards the door.
I saw her pointing out the gun when the door opened but she immediately put it down after seeing who came. She took a step back and turned to face me.

"May bisita ka." she went on the side and made way to my so called visitor.

Who the hell would be visiting me at this hour?  With this house that is probably out of nowhere in the woods.