Chapter 13: Friend?

Chapter 13: Friend?

After walking out over that stupid fight, minabuti ko na lang na bumalik sa dorm at humilata sa kama. Nawalan nako ng gana para pumasok pa. I guess I won't attend my next classes anymore. Absent na kung absent. I don't really give a sh*t about those classes anyway. Makatulog na lang kaya?

And so I was about to close my eyes when my phone rang. Psh. Istorbo naman tsk.

*Julian Calling*

"What's up? Ngayon ka lang ata uli napatawag?"

(I was quite busy studying and working at the same time. So how are you?)

Well, it's already expected. After all, at the age of 20, he already have his own company and he manages it while he's also studying. I don't even know how he can still manage to go to our bar hopping and out of the town trips before. I mean he's pretty hectic with both schooling and working right?

"I know. Generally, I'm fine with this academy but..."

(But what?)

"Specifically today, I just don't feel well right now."

(Are you sick? Should I send you some medicines and stuffs?)

He sounded worried.

"No I'm fine, I'm not sick or anything Julian."

(Then why don't you feel well?)

"Il mio fratelino, he's alive and the worst thing is we just fought. I mean every single time we meet, we end up fighting each other." I sighed after.

(Are you sure? How did he-

"Survive? I don't really know and I don't want to know. As far as I'm concerned he's already dead. And dead doesn't have to come back to life, especially if it's my life." I cut him off.

(I can see that you're mad right now and to be honest I think the news I have for you will make you happy and more mad at the same time.)

"Shoot it. Sana nga matuwa ako and for the part that I'll be more mad, well It's not like I'm not used in having the worst kind of day ever."

(Remember the little girl you were searching for years now?)

"Elly?"

May balita siya tungkol sa batang yon?

(Ah yes about her, I found out little Elly's whereabouts. She's here in the Philippines.)

Elly? She's here? Where?

"Nasan siya, Julian? Nasan si Elly?! " I almost shouted due to excitement. Finally after years of searching, may lead na rin ako sa wakas.

(She was residing in an orphanage but when I came to see her, I saw your father.)

"Alam ni Dad kung nasaan si Elly?"

(Yes and that's not all. I'm afraid your father took her away. Sinubukan ko siyang pigilan pero ni hindi ko magawang makahakbang kahit isa lang dahil hinarangan ako ng mga body guards niya.)

My hands automatically formed into fist after hearing Julian's words. That old man, he knew. He always knew and the worst part is he never told me. Wala siyang sinabi kahit na alam niyang matagal ko ng hinahanap si Elly.

And now he even took her away.

"Where did he took her?"

(I don't know but I know one thing. Your dad lied a bunch of times to you. I just learned that the reason why your father knew where she was is simply because he's the one who brought her into that orphanage in the first place.)