Chapter 31: My little brother

Seven

I looked at them one more time. Mouthing if they really are sure about what I'm about to do right now. Hyun Woo nodded and Ella glared impatiently on me.

Looks like I have no choice.

"Dalawa lang tayong number na nandito. If I leave this place then the enemy will see our every move through the monitor that I accessed. You're the only one who can move. If you choose Arvin's group, then that leaves Ella's group in danger. If you choose Ella, then Arvin's group will meet their end. You have to make a choice." And there I finally said it. I just hoped Yana will spare me for lying I mean Ella and Hyun Woo is far from danger. Actually, they've been here even before I reached this place.

They made me lie to Yana and unfortunately I can't say no because Ella will probably kill me if I don't follow. Besides I can't say no to my sister not when I have done terrible things to her before.

(I'm sorry, Hiro but I'm choosing myself for once. I'll go to Ella after I rescue Arvin.)

And there the line ended.

"Satisfied now?"

"It's time for both of them to be happy now." Hyun Woo smiled weakly.

"Pero paano ka naman, Hyun Woo? After all I've heard I can really say that you really love my sister. Sigurado ka bang pakakawalan mo na nang tuluyan si Yana?" Ella asked the exact question I have on my mind right now.

Hyun Woo sighed then faced his palm. "I may be someone she needs but I'll never be someone that she wanted."

He paused and breathed heavily. "If she wants someone else then I'll glady set her free because I know that I'm not the man who can make her happy." He added.

I was stunned. His words weighed too much. Too much that it struck me. I can't believe I've met someone so selfless. I can't help but to admire the guy that loved my sister so much. I just felt bad for him because I know that he's right. That he can't make Yana happy because the only man she wants was that good for nothing jerk Arvin.

Hays. Poor guy. Kung bakit ba kasi ang panget ng taste ni Ate pagdating sa lalaki tss.

"Huwag kang magalala pare marami pang iba dyan. Hahanapan kita ng babae pangako yan." Inakbayan ko pa siya bilang pagdamay sa kasawian niya pero ilang segundo pa lang ang lumilipas ay napabitaw agad ako matapos pingutin ng magaling kong kapatid ang tainga ko.

"Stop fooling around, Hiro. If you're here with Yana then that means you're doing something about the troublemaker right? And since you came here you probably know the way out so drew us a map or something." I cursed myself in realization. Bullsh*t! I totally forgot the real reason why I'm here. Natangay ako masyado sa drama tsk.

And since Yana is busy finding the love of her life, the rest of the work befalls on me. Damn. I need to find that Atong.

I checked the monitor for the last time and when I finally confirmed where he was, I geared up then I looked for a paper and luckily I've found one. Nagmamadali akong kumuha ng ballpen sa bulsa at drinawing ang daan palabas mula dito sa basement. Buti na lang lagi akong may dala tss.

"You guys take this map and get out of here now." Basta ko na lang tinapon ang mapa kay Ella buti nasalo niya. Nakita ko naman ang pagtango ni Hyun Woo kaya panatag nakong aalis na sila ng kapatid ko.

"Susunod ako agad. May kailangan lang akong gawin." I have to kill that Atong and I have to do it fast since he's planning to escape using the helicopter on the rooftop.