Chapter 43: Other name

I threw all the things that I could for cover up...to divert the monster's attention. When I caught it, I jumped and made sure to stabbed the eye. The monster threw the guy away but fortunately I was able to pull him in.

"Kumapit kang mabuti!" I used all my strength to push him aside but I was caught off guard. Before I knew it the croc was already behind me.

I was already grabbed by someone the second my gaze landed on the monster. In just a blink of an eye the croc was split into two in front of me.

I gasped and trembled. How was that even possible? The weapon used is too long to be a dagger but it's also too short to be a sword. It was somewhere in between those two and yet he successfully sliced the monster with it. It was all too fast.

But then who would have thought that the one who did that was him? It was the demon his self. The Hood killed the crocodile and as much as I don't want to say this but he...

He saved me.

"I believe there is no room for spacing here." I came back to reality after falling down. My damn back hurts! I glared at the one responsible for knocking me down.

The b*tch even had the nerve to grin. Damn you, Myrcella Stark tsk.

"Come on stand up! You can't be that weak-

I didn't let her finish. In one swift move,I stood up gave her a roundhouse kick which made her step back. I pulled her in and gave her a punch before she can take a further step away. Too bad she was able to dodge it somehow so it only landed on her sides. I didn't stop there. I pulled her by the choker she was wearing and gave her a head butt.

"You b*tch!" she was holding her head with her two hands after that. Oh well serves her right but then again who said I'm done?

I hit her stomach with my knee and when she knelt down I took that opportunity to lock her arm and pin her to the ground. She was literally facing the ground now.

"Who's the weak one now?" I smirked, still holding her arms.

"Argh fine! You're not that weak." Hindi ko nagustuhan ang sagot niya kaya mas diniin ko pa siya sa lupa. "Fine you f*cking win now! Let me go already you b*tch." She was cursing but hey she said I won so fine. I'll let her go.

Pinakawalan ko na siya at sobrang sama ng tinging binigay niya sakin pagkatapos ng training namin. The game was cancelled after he split the crocodile in two an announced that all will pass on to the next round including the remaining members of losing group. He suddenly vanished then it was announced by the dean that the game will continue soon. It was advised to tune in until further notice arrives.

And so here we are—at Lei's villa and just like I said we are currently training in combat. Dito na kami tumuloy or should I say ako lang naman talaga dapat pero they insisted on staying because they said they were already tired. I mean after all that running and chasing around the forest who wouldn't be.

So I ended up staying here in the villa with the so called gangsters and also the elites from these academy.

"I admit— I'm amazed that you are a fast learner but you took it too seriously." nakasimangot na tumingin sakin si Myrcella na kasalukuyang nakaupo.

"You shouldn't have called me weak in the first place." I offered my hand and she accepted it. Tinulungan ko siyang tumayo pagkatapos.

Thia girl from elites have been teaching me and giving me advises on physical combat ever since. And it was really helpful. She made it easier for me to understand unlike the training I had gone with in Italy which focused more on handling weapons and defense.