Chapter 46: The Joker

Theon Lannister

We are currently gathered here at the villa's basement. Ace, Ten, Brandon, Myrcella, the dean and me, are already occupying six seats but there are four more seats open.

A total of ten seats. Myrcella mentioned the names of the attendee but she never mentioned that there were more attendee aside from us.

"I thought Captain would be here?" I asked out of curiosity.

"He'll swing by later. May inaayos lang siya sa oras na ito." Ace answered.

Ano naman kayang inaayos ni Captain sa mga oras na ito?

"How about the other seats? Sino pa ba ang hinihintay natin bukod kay King?" I asked again.

Si King ang nagpatawag ng meeting na to so natural na isa siya sa may ari ng bakanteng upuan pero sino naman ang iba pa?

"No need to wait. They are all here." Myrcella said so and as if on cue, footsteps started reigning on this ground. Four man was walking towards our direction.

At nang tuluyan na silang makalapit at makaupo ay hindi ko na napigilang mapakunot ang noo.

What the heck are they doing here?

I was expecting King but I never expected the other three to be here.

"Bueno, mukhang nandito na naman ang lahat. Let's just start the roll call for formalities' sake." Wika ng matandang dean habang nakatangin sa gawi ni Myrcella.

She simply nodded and started calling the names of attendees. "Elites are counted as one so I'll skip our names and proceed."

Everyone nodded in agreement.

"Dean Lucifer Archangel." She called on the old man's name.

"Present." the latter answered.

He may seemed like an old man but don't be fooled by his meek appearance. Aside from the numbers and elite, he holds power and authority over the academy. That makes him pretty dangerous.

"Ten of numbers."

"Here." Ten replied shortly.

"Ace of numbers."

"Presently sitting here." nakapangalumbabang tugon nito.

He looks bored as usual tss.

"Hades Castelveltrano."

I automatically glanced at the man she called next. My my...if it isn't Italy's infamous Don.

This man was the former boss of the
Castelveltrano Mafia in Italy. They say that he is one of the most ruthless mafia boss in their world.

"Present." tila naiinip na sagot nito.

And to add more he is actually our King's uncle.

"Geraldo Dimagiba." From Hades my gaze shifted to him.

"Present." nakangisi nitong tugon.

This man is a renowned general from the army of this country. He was known for being a good manipulator and military strategist making him a formidable opponent on every side.

"The hood." lahat ng atensyon ay napunta sa bisitang ito.

Sa lahat ng dumalo, siya ang pinakahindi ko inaasahang mapapasama sa pagpupulong na ito. Balot na balot pa rin siya at nakasuot ng kalahating maskara.