Chapter 55: Twin Daughters

Arvin Chen

My forehead creased the moment I saw that the door was opened. Sigurado kasi akong naisara ko yon bago kami umalis ni Andi kanina lang.

Who the hell would open my door?

And then I stopped. I stopped the moment her face popped in my mind. Alyanna!

I rushed my way in after remembering that I left her here resting and the place was a mess all over so it didn't help. I'm still not sure if she really is Alyanna or her twin sister but I can't help myself but to be worried.

"Alyanna!" I called out.

But I was surprised to see a familiar man instead. It's been a long time since I last saw his face.

"Long time no see, Agent Black." he greeted with a smirk. "Or would you like me to address you as Arvin Chen—the captain of elites?"

"What are you doing here, Eleven?" my jaw clenched. I never really liked this guy even before. He's always missing in action but whenever he appears, something terrible always happens.

"Anong ginawa mo kay Alyanna?! Bakit hindi ko siya makita?" I glared at him as I pulled him by his collar.

His forehead creased. "Alyanna? She's here?" he was baffled which I didn't expect.

I let him go after seeing his response. As much as I don't want to say this but he's not lying. His reaction was genuine.

"Sabihin mo nga, ano ba talagang dahilan at nagpunta ka dito?"

If he's not here because of her, then why is he here?

"Pumunta ako dito dahil gusto kong malaman kung sino ang pumatay kay Brenda." he hissed in gritted teeth.

Now it was my turn to be surprised.

"Hindi ikaw ang pumatay sa kanya?" my brows furrowed.

Totoong hindi namin alam kung sinong pumatay kay Brenda pero hindi ibig sabihin non ay wala kaming ideya. And on my case, I thought it was him who did it. Am I actually wrong?

"Wala akong dahilan para patayin siya, Arvin." he snickered.

Halatang hindi niya nagustuhan ang akala ko na siya ang pumatay sa babaeng yon.

"You mean she didn't spill your secret? That you're not really part of the MIA but a spy from the numbers instead?"

Julian Mauricio commonly known as Eleven from numbers. He was working with me inside the government as an undercover all along. Me as agent black and him as a part of the team alpha of MIA. Pero bigla na lang siyang nawala ng parang bula at hindi na macontact nitong mga nakaraang araw.

"She didn't have to because the general knew it all along. Why do you think I suddenly vanished without a word?" his words made me confused.

What is he trying to say?

"What do you mean?"

"I was locked up inside the MIA's hidden dungeon for who knows how many days because of the general's orders! The only reason I was able to escape was because someone infiltrated the MIA's security system that day. That became my access to freedom." he stated in stern voice.

Now that he brought this up, Three did mention that something happened back then. They did enter the system but they didn't completely destroyed it at first because they were still snooping around the files and whatnots. That's why they were actually surprised when the prisoners from that base suddenly ran havoc in the area which was a good diversion for the MIA agents that time.