Chapter 18: Death March Trial

"I want you to help me...to get out of this academy."

"And the reason?" she asked, raising her brow.

"I can't tell you the exact reason but it is a matter of life and death."

A matter of life and death between two innocent persons.

"Getting out of the academy is not easy especially if you're still a starting ranked student. Well even if you're not a starting ranked it would still be hard. Only S class ranked students are allowed to leave this place whenever they want to. And leaving this place just because you want to is against the rules, alam mo naman siguro yon hindi ba?" she sighed after and I nodded in return.

I'm very much aware that I have to break a rule to get out. I know it's risky but I have to. I can't let that old bastard to do what he wants.

"Isn't there any way for me to get out?"

"There are only 3 options and you might not even like it." she looked a bit uneasy.

"Spill it."

"The first way to get out of the academy is death. If you're dead then your body will be sent to your family directly. Of course that will be useless if you just want to get out. Who would want to kill his or herself anyway?" she said and I agreed. This thing is automatically out of the list.

I won't kill myself and pretending to be dead is also not an option. Not when I plan to go back in here after settling the matters with that old bastard.

"The second way is to raise your rank five times which means from your starting rank F you need to be ranked B. But it might take time. For that to happen you have to defeat ten different persons per rank to move one
rank. A total of 50 persons. And you only have 3 days to finish that task. If you failed then you won't be able to get out of the academy not until you graduate."

This one is totally absurd. How can anyone finish that kind of task within three days? Well someone strong enough maybe able to—but fifty persons within that time? It's quite impossible especially if it's an average strength just like mine. Even if I managed to win some fight I might lose due to exhaustion.

"Then the third and last way, you can get out by asking a favor from the elites, the S class students of this academy, but in return you have to do their bidding at all cost if you refuse then you'll be their toy as long as they want to."

Seems it's already decided then.

"Those 3 options are totally insane! But If I have to choose then the safest way is the third one isn't it?"

"Perhaps but it's not that easy. People from Elites doesn't give favor that easily. And with the former queen Hally being out currently there are only 4 of them existing. The first prince, Theon Lannister who never revealed his self to plublic. No one knows his real identity. The second prince, Brandon Del Rio who's currently in Italy due to some special reasons. The first princess, Myrcella Stark is accompanying Brandon in his italian trip. And of course the third prince, Arvin Chen you already know him don't you?"

"Now Ella, would you still want to go out knowing that the only way for you to do that is to ask that jerk leader of devil may cry?" she asked and all I was able to do was sigh.

"It's not that I want to go out it's because I have to and if that's the only way then I'll be prepared to bargain with that Jerk." I gave her the answer.

"I'm sorry I couldn't be much more of help." she apologized.

"You did enough Ms. President. Thank you."