About the Admins

An introduction to of each of our present admins in case you're new to our account!

———

rank | name | username

——

leader | Duskie | helloilovecats

Hey there! I'm Duskie, and I've been the leader of WattyWarriors since a few months now, though I've been on the account for quite a while longer. If you've ever got anything to question on our account, I'm the one you're looking for. I'm a born Bay Area, but I moved to North Carolina last year(ugh). I really hate math and eggplants.

deputy | Poppy/Tea | Poppytea
HELLO I AM TEA. Fun fact I don't actually like tea....my whole life is a lie.... lol. ANYWAY I've been on WattyWarriors for six months now, I joined in November 2015, and became deputy this last April. Uh. I really like cool ranch Doritos. [ DUDE ME TOO ~ Duskie ]

medicine cat | Whisper | WhisperSpirit

Hey, I'm Whisper and I've been on this account since last year with Poppy and Thunder I was chosen to be an admin. I got promoted to medicine cat in April. I have a cat named Cheddar and he's the best. I like chips, Spicy Sweet Chili is my favorite.

priest | Aqua | -Aqua_Storm-
yo my dudes! i'm Aqua.. as some of u may know me as the one and only scrub priest. i've been here since like.. July or August? xD idk it's been awhile lmao. so yea, that being said- see you laters!

senior warriors | Chrome | riddivalion
Heya! Some of you may or may not recognize me, but I used to be a member of the WattyWarriors, in December 2015. I took a break off of Wattpad for a while, but now I'm back and more active than before! Like Ren, I'm Texan.

warrior | Thunder | -Thunderheart-

hOI I'm Thunder! I've been a member of WattyWarriors since November of 2016. I verily like storms and the color purple ~

apprentice | Briar | Briarfur

EYyYyYy, ich bin Briar.  Some of you might recognize me from 5.0's Pictorial, but even then I never really told anyone anything about be so hi!  I'm a Marylander (I had to look that up which is kinda sad), and I'm really bad at writing these types of things, but kinda good at writing other things???

apprentice | Ren | SilverfrostXxX
YOOOOO it's Ren. I'm new. Duh. A lot of y'all might know me from around the community and stuffs, but to those who don't, hi! I'm Texan and too queer for this world. Also I'm gender fluid, so just use whatever pronouns you please. I prefer he/them, though.

kit | Anime | AnimeWarriorLover
Hello there! I'm the newest of the new. Some of you may already know me from the past WattyWarrior's Roleplays, and whaddya know, I became a roleplay admin! I'm a Pennsylvanian and truly hate it. I wish I lived down South. ;;-;;