Interview: Mayether

1. What is your name? (optional)

Maggie! Believe it or not, it's not short for anything.

2. How would you describe yourself? (in three sentences or more) 

I'm creative and outgoing, and I always have loved the arts. I also like to think of myself as a friendly person, but I can't guarantee that I won't bite. That makes people look at me as snappy, sarcastic, and weird, but once you get to know me, you.....realize they're right.

3. Have you ever been to a foreign country? Anywhere other than the one you would call home? If so, what are some interesting things you saw there?

Yeah, I've been to 3. Mexico was very interesting-hot for sure. I've also been to the Cayman Islands, which has very nice scenery and friendly natives. I also have been to Canada, but that was only for a little while, so I didn't see much.

4. What inspires you to write? A person, a place? Anything!Well, my cat, Darby, inspired me to write about Moonstar, my first Warriors OC. She was meant to be the mother, Calicofrost, but more than anything, my best friend Devin ILikeTrains24). I wrote a fan fiction that his cat was in, and he kept bugging me to write more while I was off Wattpad. I guess that got me back on, so thanks for that!

5. How old were you when you took an interest in writing?

Oh, uhm. I think I was 6 when I wrote my first story. It was about stars, and they talked to one another. I don't know where it went, or I'd put it on Wattpad.

6. Why did you choose your current username? Does it represent you? Does it have a story behind it?

My user is a crossover of Maggie and Ashfeather, my main OC. I was stalking Talfli's profile cause I'm a creep, trying to get inspiration for a good name, when I noticed Chrome talking to her about her new user and what it was made of. I put a little twist on it and made it my own since there was no copyright. (Chrome, Talon, if there was, please don't sue me.)

7. Do you prefer to write fanfictions or spoofs?

Definitely fanfictions. It's all I right nowadays, other than original stories. I've only written two other spoof books.

8. Do you prefer to write a story in pencil on paper first? Or do you use a computer?

I use a computer usually, but lately I've been mobile writing. It's actually a lot easier in terms of portability.

9. How did you find Wattpad, and what about it was the reason you decided to stay once you found it?

One day, I wanted to write something, so I looked up writing website on Google. Fanfiction.net was first, then Wattpad, and since I didn't know what to write, I chose Wattpad. I stayed on it because of 123Patrick and TheDarkForestTrio, and later Talfli, Riddivalion, AnimeWarriorLover, Goldenfeather74, and Ashstar_of_AshClan.

10. What is your favorite book on Wattpad, why is it your favorite, and would you suggest this book to others?

Unmasked, a warriors fan fiction. The grammar is great, the words flow smoothly together, it has a great plot and characters, and all together is an amazing book. I forgot who it was by.

11. Who is your favorite author on Wattpad and why?

Oh, wow, I like so many different authors that I wouldn't know. Probably BrightfrostInTheDark, Losty-, or GuacoInMyTaco. You guys are all amazing!

12. How did you find out about Warriors, and what made you stick to the series? 

I was at a library, being a dog person, and found an exclusive shelf of new books. My mom showed me a Warriors book (The Sun Trail) and I got it because I was curious. I read it, and became so confused that I went to my gifted school that Thursday and looked in the library for more. I found out that it was a book from later on in the series, and got the first one. I became interested, and then became a cat person, obsessed with Warriors.

13. What is your favorite arc in Warriors? Why?

Hold on, I've got to get the cover of Thunder and Shadow off my wall to read the series title.

14. What inspired you to write Warriors fanfiction/spoofs?

I don't even remember. I think I made my own characters and wanted to make them real. Did I succeed? No, my writing sucks.

15. How many people do you know in person who also read Warriors?

2. One has my books, and the other checks them out from the library. They're both wattpad-less.

16. Who is your favorite character from the series? Why?

Ashfur or Sparkpaw. Ashfur has such an interesting story, and Sparkpaw, like most cats I like, is always in the background. I'm a rare Ashfur and Hollyleaf are both awesome type of person.

17. What tips would you like to give to any aspiring authors?

Don't be me. Nah, I'm joking, just keep following your dreams, and don't be shy! Asking for help is a great thing. I'm always open for feedback. But seriously, don't be me.

18. What would you say is the most important when writing a story? 

Grammarandsydling!1!!W hit dd u git owt f dis?

19. Tell us about any of your Warriors fanfiction(s), what it is about, and why we should read it.

Forest Fire is about a young she cat named Quietstream who has been abused by her father all her life. Her mother was blinded by flattery and had her and her two siblings when she was only an apprentice. Trying to be safe, she became a medicine cat apprentice instead. Quietstream is confused when her sister, Ashfeather, is sneaking out at night to go to a secret Clan, and now that their only brother has died, she's left completely in the dark. Her brother, who has been forgotten by all but one, is fueled by hatred, and she is haunted, being forced to protect her ruthless sister with her life. She wants to escape her eternal prison of her brother...who is only a kit. Moonshine's Secret(Rewritten!)- The tale of a bloodthirsty, vengeful apprentice, Moonpaw.

20. Is there anything you'd like to say to your friends, fans, and readers? Any shout-outs to specific Wattpad members?

People who are awesome- Talfli AnimeWarriorLover 123Patrick ILikeTrains24 MasterM68 Losty- GuacoInMyTaco BrightfrostInTheDark xX_Animal_Xx SpottedStar_ Riddivalion TheDarkForestTrio @andmanymorepeoplethatiforgot! Thanks, all of you, for helping me get to almost 250 followers. Also, one more thing- I'm making a joint account called RenegadeClan! Go read the book on my profile for more information! Bye!