₪ | ANIMIS - Extras | ₪

[ THIS IS A NEVER COMPLETED DRAFT THAT IS BEING POSTED AS A 6.0 EXTRA ]

| EXTRAS |

A few extras concerning the ANIMIS project for those who are interested.

| timespan |

The course of the ANIMIS project was one week. The activities of individual cats on each day have been chronicled below.

day one |

day two |

day three |

day four |

day five |

day six |

day seven |

blahblah details

| characters |

Falconflight — Briar

a green-eyed she-cat with a thick, cream-coloured pelt. 

Chronice Fatigue Syndrome - (CFS) a rather complicated disorder characterized by extreme fatigue that cannot be explained by any underlying medical condition. The fatigue may worsen with physical or mental activity, but will not improve with rest, and usually begins to cause aches and pains, as well as contribute to(or cause, though either aren't 100% proven) other mental illnesses. 

~

Ripplestep — Duskie

a gray tabby tom with a lighter undercoat and pale blue eyes

Schizophrenia - a disorder which involves faulty perception, inappropriate actions and feelings, withdrawal from reality and personal relationships into fantasy and delusion, and a sense of mental fragmentation.

~

Ivyfur — Tea

a black she-cat with medium-long fur and green eyes

Major Depressive Disorder - "a mental condition characterized by feelings of severe despondency and dejection, typically also with feelings of inadequacy and guilt, often accompanied by lack of energy and disturbance of appetite and sleep," (Google).

~

Rowanbreeze — Chrome

a brown tabby tom with amber eyes

Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder - a condition of persistent mental and emotional stress occurring as a result of injury or severe psychological shock, typically involving disturbance of sleep and constant vivid recall of the experience, with dulled responses to others and to the outside world.

~

Cloudwhisker — Thunder

a white tom with darker ears and paws

Panic Disorder - in which someone experiences spontaneous and seemingly out-of-the-blue panic attacks and are preoccupied with the fear of a recurring attack.

~

Cricketpaw — Ren

a dark brown tom with green eyes

Obsessive Compulsive Disorder (OCD) - an anxiety disorder characterized by persistent thoughts and repetitive, ritualized behaviors.

~

Stagpaw — Aqua

grey striped tabby she-cat with a white underbelly and blue eyes

Social Anxiety Disorder - anxiety symptoms occur in social or performance situations and stem from the fear of being humiliated or embarrassed/depression.

~

Heatherstreak

a light brown tabby with a white underbelly, blue eyes

END DRAFT