WW Collaboration Program!

Duskie here to introduce a brand new program hosted by us in order to help out some smaller admin accounts and get to know others in the community better.

Welcome to the WW Collaboration Program!

There are many Warriors-related joint accounts across Wattpad, and we figured that we should try and help out our fellows

There are many Warriors-related joint accounts across Wattpad, and we figured that we should try and help out our fellows. We in WW will be starting a program in which admin accounts can apply to collaborate with us, in whichever way they want to. The collab will be posted on their accounts, in order to help them get access to more readers, and for a span of up to three weeks, they will work closely with us to create original new content.

| HOW TO APPLY |

If your Warriors joint account is interested in doing a collaboration with WattyWarriors, comment below to let us know! We will take a look at your accounts, and come to you ourselves to ask you a few questions to see if you qualify. That is all you have to do; please do not PM us or post comments anywhere other than this chapter.

We've already picked out our first collaborating account — QueerWarriors! We're excited to help promote awareness and education about LGBTQ+ topics through something we can all understand and laugh at — Warriors! Stay tuned to their account to see what we're going to do together.

Thank you for reading. We hope to meet you all soon!