Sweetest Sin

*WARNING - Lemon cont.*

I stared at him wondering what brought this on and whether or not he was even a virgin. He really didn't give me a chance to adjust to this new feeling of fullness and it hurt. Thankfully the pain didn't last long, perhaps my distracted mind allowed my body to relax.

This caused the pain to die out but, it brought me out of my musings because it felt so good. He didn't care either way and kept thrusting harder. I started moaning again and said his name, low and breathlessly.

This seemed to encourage him and he even let my name slip from his lips. The thrusts got faster and the pleasure was building up inside us both. He once again claimed my mouth and roughly kissed me, before moving to bite on my neck and leave mark. Then, once we finally hit our climax; we both called out each other's name.

My second orgasm and his first, which he left all evidence inside. Something that I didn't even think seriously about at the time. We both just passed out as we were and didn't move until later, he was the first to recover and wake up. As he removed himself, the action causing me to wake up also, I caught him mutter under his breath that his first time was supposed to have been with Rin.

I didn't move, or actually I couldn't since I was too sore. He was washing himself up and when he was done, he told me emotionlessly that it was my turn.

While I was in the shower, I noticed that there was some blood running down my leg. There was also a white substance mixed with it. It just made the situation worse for me emotionally as it brought me back to reality on things, so I stood there quietly sobbing for ten minutes. I thought Obito was going to kill me and he still might choose to do so. Once I was done I returned to the bedroom and found a new outfit for me. It was something simple, nothing flashy. I thought to myself that maybe Obito didn't want to kill me... yet.

As I got dressed, he returned to the room.

"You will accompany me to the Five Kage Summit. There I will return you to your precious friends and family."

He looked calm and uncaring, but he sounded like he was lost and alone. He placed his mask on and walked closer to me.

"From now on, you will know me only as Uchiha Madara."

It confused me at first and once I looked into his eye, I saw it was active and spinning.
It knocked me out and I remained unconscious for awhile. He must've kept me in that pocket dimension of his.