Preparing for War

After saying our goodbyes, we headed straight for the boat that would take us to the island. It didn't take us too long to reach the boat, so hopefully it won't be too much longer till we get to the island. Since I don't seem to remember the things that I used to, it feels like a new adventure to me. It's a nice thought compared to the others I have on my mind.

Which is mostly of my current condition, no that's not quite right... that makes it sound like I have an illness or something. But, in any case getting knocked up by the enemy wasn't what I thought I'd ever experience. I don't mind though, what's done is done and it can't be helped. Just like aniki, I won't give up and I won't go back on my word. It took us two or three days to get to the island, poor Gai-sensei couldn't control his seasickness the first day, so I shared the medicine that Sakura gave me.

It lasted long enough to get us to our destination. Once we made it to dry land though, he happily jumped onto the ground and even kissed it. After that we met up with the Kumogakure ninja that were also there. Naruto met the Raikage's brother Killer B, another jinchūriki who is gonna help Naruto train to control the kyūbi. He really did become partners with his bijū, the hachibi.

He seemed to be able to sense that there was life growing within me.

"Hey hey little red, keep your chin up and don't be down. We got your back, no need to frown. Yey!"

I couldn't contain may laughter and found myself giggling uncontrollably.

"Thank you so much, it really means a lot!" I said once I could control the giggle fit.

I gave him a hug and then he took Naruto to the temple for jinchūriki. Yamato- taichō was concerned for Naruto-nii and controlling the kyūbi. I told him not to worry, that my aniki was strong and that if anyone could handle this it's Naruto-nii.

He agreed and settled down, choosing to go in with aniki and Killer B. I stayed out and Shizune-nee decided to ask me how I was feeling. I felt good and told her that I really wanted some sushi. She laughed and took me to get some food.

The next six months were spent with everyone training. It took Naruto-nii three months just to get control of the kyūbi. The last three months were spent with aniki learning how to use his new Nine-Tails Chakra mode. That had an interesting result.

We found an Akatsuki member hiding in his old weapon. It was a bitch to defeat him but in the end he killed himself to avoid being captured. Then, Yamato-taichō was taken by Kabuto, it worries me that the enemy has found us. I trained a little as well, with help from Shizune.