Teach Me!

I sat on the hospital processing this slowly. Of what I could understand, they each had something to teach me. I was definitely excited about becoming a kunoichi, but there was only one problem... I'm still not fluent in Japanese... Reading, writing, and speaking would need to be taught.

I had to tell them, thankfully I knew enough to say as much. I've always wanted to visit Tokyo...

"Excuse me, but I don't know this language well..."

"What do you mean imōtō?" Naruto asked concerned.

"I can't read or write it, and I can barely speak or understand it" I said sadly.

"But then... What do you speak?" Naruto asked.

"... Russian..." I answered.

Tsunade and Kakashi weren't as surprised as Naruto and Sakura, but they were just as curious.

"What is Russian? Can you say something for us?" Sakura asked hopefully.

"Ok, like what?" I asked.

"Hmm... How about... I want five bowls of ramen!" Naruto said excitedly.

"Naruto!? That's stupid! She should say something like... How much is that necklace?" Sakura exclaimed while hitting him on his head again.

"Oi! Don't hurt him! One at a time!" I yelled.

"Наруто... Я хочу пять чаш рамэн! А Сакура... сколько в том, что ожерелье?..." I told them.

Naruto seemed to have stars in his eyes and Sakura smiled. Tsunade and Kakashi seemed to be thinking of something.

"Nozomi, can you tell us more about where you're from? In the file I left for you, there was a letter from the Sandaime Hokage.
It's addressed to you and Naruto, he explains why you have been gone for so long. Apparently during the Kyūbi attack, in order to keep you safe; one of the nurses in attendance to yours and Naruto's birth, knew enough Fuinjutsu to place a seal on you that would only activate in the event of a life threatening situation. It would bring you back here if you were about to die. Somehow she was able to send you to another dimension using a time-space seal. She left a message before she was killed by whoever it was that attacked your mother and father." Tsunade told me.

Everyone remained silent after all that was said... I picked up on most of what was said. I answered as best as I could.

"Where I'm from I have said before... Is place called Moscow, Russia. Growing up, I liked watching television, playing piano, dancing, or reading while inside. Outside activities I enjoyed were swimming and ice skating. There is much technology, but there is no shinobi. Politics are similar." I said.