Forgotten You

When I awoke, I had a terrible headache and felt nauseous.

"Nozomi!" Tsunade-sama called out.

I looked around me and seen that I was laying on the ground with ANBU surrounding me. Tsunade-sama kneeled in front of me to check me over. She sighed in relief after finding that nothing was wrong.

"You seem to be alright but, I wanna make sure when we get back home." She told me.

Then she turned to the masked man,

"And you! If I find out that you touched even a single hair on her head, you're dead!" She yelled at the man.

He didn't seem bothered by her threat at all and it even sounded like he chuckled. Then he spoke,..

"We shall see... in any case there will be a war and you will give me the last two jinchūriki."

"Ha! As if, you really are an idiot if you think we'll ever do such a thing as stupid as that!" Onōki said.

Hmm that's strange, I can remember who everyone in the room is except for the masked man. I don't even remember what happened when he took me on the first day I met him. What the hell? Oh well, it won't do any good to worry over that right now. Right now, I need to focus on my aniki and making sure this bastard doesn't get to him.

We arrived back to Konoha and Tsunade-sama ordered the ANBU to get me to the hospital so that she could give me a full check-up. Some time later, Team 7 came back with a redheaded female. The two ex-ANBU captains took the girl to the Torture & Interrogation Department, while Naruto and Sakura went to the hospital to see me.

They had to sit in the waiting room while Tsunade-sama checked everything and everywhere. It was a bit embarrassing but I understand that it had to be done. Once she started checking over my feminine health, she must've found something she didn't like.

"Nozomi, do you remember when you were taken by the masked man, Madara?" She asked me seriously.

"No, I don't really remember much."

At this, she frowned.

"Have you ever engaged in any sexual activity before?" She asked me.

That kinda surprised me and I think she took that as my answer but I shook my head 'no' anyway. She had been holding a pen at the time, so she could write what she found in my medical file. Sadly, that same pen was crushed by her hand.