New Beginnings

I didn't even realize I had my eyes closed, but if the tears mean anything then I was probably crying. It was surprising to see him show this kind of affection to me. I didn't think he felt the way I do.

"I'm so sorry for all the things I have done to you. I've been an idiot for a long time, making many mistakes and bad choices. Now that I can think clearly, I have realized that I've loved you ever since I first seen you. I know that might seem a little hard to believe, but it's something that I need to tell you." He said once he pulled away.

"You and I are a lot alike. We've hurt people we cared about thinking it was for the best in the end." I said and touched his face, the scarred side and smiled warmly.

There were tears falling down his face and he tried to deny it, saying he had gotten something in his eyes. Team Minato laughed a little at that.

"Gai said something about you having a son? And, that he looks like me?" He asked.

"Yea his name is Izuna, but I like to call him Izu-chan. He does look just like you. But, his twin sister looks like me!" I said cheerfully.

When I said twin, I noticed that he seemed stunned. So, like any other normal person would do, I poked his sides.

"Daijōbudesu ko?" I asked.

"Hai, just a little startled by the news." He replied.

I could only shrug, Sakura-chan smiled at our antics.

Hashirama said goodbye to his old friend and us as well. Madara wanted to thank me for naming my son after his brother. I smiled at him and kisses his forehead. We all waved goodbye to the dead. It was agreed upon that as long as most of Obito's chakra is sealed away for some time, he would be under house arrest in my care.

Considering the trouble that baka Sasuke caused afterward, wanting to cause more death and destruction; starting with aniki. I'm glad that we could work something out. I think a lot of it has to do with the fact that Konoha really doesn't want to lose the Uchiha clan.

Yes my twins are Uchiha, but they're not Sasuke's. Since Obito can be restricted and is willing, they see no reason in keeping him from his family.

When the war was finally over and we arrived back in Konoha with an injured Sasuke and Naruto-nii, it wasn't long before the Hokage Monument had another face up there next to Tsunade-sama's. It looked like Kakashi-sensei. Tsunade-sama and Sakura-chan worked on replacement arms for the boys, that was something else that Obito helped with. Half his body is made up of Hashirama's cells.

The Hyūga worked with Kakashi-sensei and I, to create a seal that would be placed on the Uchiha until further notice.