Fighting Back

Obito was about to send himself to his pocket dimension, to have the Rinnegan destroyed, when Madara arrives. Wanting to take his other Rinnegan eye from Obito, he starts to attack. Gai-sensei, Lee, Neji, and Tenten arrive to help Kakashi-sensei and tōchan fight against Madara, which gives Obito an opportunity to use Kamui with Kakashi on himself.

Tenten and Neji worked together to try to close off Madara's chakra points and distract him. Both Lee and Gai-sensei open their chakra gates, however Gai-sensei chooses to open the eighth gate. The increase in power was almost enough to defeat the old Uchiha, but he absorbed the shinjū tree for more power.

They weren't expecting that and unfortunately Gai-sensei was dying. As Madara was about to kill the man, Naruto-nii reappeared and stopped him. He then proceeded to revive Gai-sensei and with the arrival of Sasuke, they began to fight against Madara.

Madara tried to get Sasuke's new Rinnegan but failed, so he used his speed to evade their next attack and landed by Kakashi-sensei. It allowed him to take the Sharingan from the silver haired man. Once he had the eye, he also used Kamui to stop the others from destroying his Rinnegan.

In Obito's dimension, once Naruto-nii had awakened, he was sent back and Sakura-chan offered to heal Obito. He tells her that she doesn't have to worry about him, he is about to ask her to destroy the Rinnegan when Madara appears. Obito sends Sakura-chan and I back outside of his pocket dimension.

Madara gave Obito his Sharingan back after taking his own eye from the younger Uchiha. Then, Madara tells Obito how he was the reason that Rin had died. Since Obito remembered what he learned from my memories, he wasn't surprised. Madara was shocked to see that the younger man wasn't as upset as he thought he would be.

However, Obito's body was already strained due to fighting Black Zetsu and the sealing took a lot out of him. He was no longer able to fight the shadow thing and fell unconscious.

Soon, Sasuke appeared and challenged Madara along with Naruto-nii, who had just restored Kakashi-sensei's original left eye. Sakura-chan and I joined as well. We needed to defeat the old Uchiha. Madara was able to cast the Mugen Tsukuyomi, once his third eye appeared on his forehead, and we had to take cover in Sasuke's susanoo.

We waited before attacking Madara again, Sakura-chan and I got stabbed but we all made some progress. I bit on my hand from the pain of the stab and felt an odd sensation. When I looked down at the stab wound, I saw that it was healing. I didn't get to think on it much because all of a sudden, Black Zetsu had stabbed Madara through the chest. He was standing behind the older Uchiha while controlling Obito.

He explained what his true purpose and motives were, before Madara finally transformed into the legendary Ōtsutsuki Kaguya.