Before the Storm

I was released from the hospital later that day and joined Naruto and Sakura for some training. Although, I had to keep it light and not overdo it for about a month or so. Tsunade-sama wanted to schedule the follow-up for that time. I was to use this time for relaxing. Which considering the fact that we were all getting ready for a war, there's not a lot of room for relaxation.

Once I was done, I sat against a nearby tree and watched as Naruto and Sakura traded punches. Kakashi-sensei came up next to me and watched the others spar as well.

"How are you holding up?" He casually asked.

"About as well as can be expected I guess." I simply replied.

He decided to go back to reading his book after that. Naruto and I went back home and fell asleep easily. It continued like this for the rest of the month, I would train lightly and then sit down to watch Naruto and Sakura. Then, Kakashi-sensei would come over to talk with me for a little while, and then we would go home.

It was two days later that I was to see Tsunade-sama again, and everything went like they had been aside from some mild nausea until the time Kakashi-sensei came to talk. I felt very sick at that point and as soon as he asked how I felt, I threw up. The action alerted my brother and Sakura, causing them to stop their sparring and check up on me.

Kakashi-sensei handed me his water and Sakura used her healing chakra to try and see what was wrong. She must have found what she was looking for, because she pulled her hand away as if it had been burned, she looked very shocked. Naruto didn't like that, it made him worry that I might be deathly ill or something. Kakashi- sensei just told them both not to worry and carried me to the hospital for Tsunade-sama to see me.

He took me to a room that a nurse told him to go to and left to go get Tsunade. Naruto-nii and Sakura-chan stayed with me, waiting to see what Tsunade-sama was going to say. I felt sick again and shot up running to the bathroom. Once I was done, I rinsed my mouth and went back to the room. Tsunade-sama walked in a minute later.

She had a serious look on her face as if she already knew what it was, and a part of me felt like I should know too. My brain just didn't want to work. Tsunade-sama walked over and told me to lay back. The others had to leave the room until she was done. It only took about 5 minutes for her to examine me and then, when she finished she told everyone to come back in and after I said it was alright for them to hear what she had to say.