Home Again

"I have found during my examination that your hymen has been broken."

She told me through gritted teeth. I didn't know what to say, until she asked if I would like to drink a tea that is supposed to help prevent pregnancy.

"I don't think that's really necessary." I said, still shocked at this revelation.

Then, I had a small flashback to what appeared to be two people having sex. One was the masked man, although I couldn't see his face. The other was me and I didn't realize, until Tsunade had handed me a tissue, that I was crying.

"Do not tell the others about this, it could only make it worse for you."

I looked at her with a hurt expression and she decided to explain herself further.

"The elders will undoubtedly hear of it and decide that you are a risk from being 'tainted by the enemy', I don't want them to cause you anymore pain than you're already facing."

It made sense and I did the only thing that seemed like the best response, I just nodded my head and thanked her. She gave me a big hug and went to get the others that were still waiting to see me.
Naruto burst into my room and hugged me tight.

"Zomi-chan! I was so worried about you 'ttebayo! I'm so sorry that I didn't protect you like I should have."

He was crying. I hugged him back and tried to make him feel better.

"Daijōbudesu nii-chan, we will get stronger because of this. You'll see." I reassured him cheerfully.

I really did feel better just seeing my aniki and friend again. Sakura just smiled and hugged us both. It was good to be home again. I had to stay in the hospital for a week because Tsunade decided to see if Ino's father, Yamanaka Inoichi, would be able to restore my memories.

She asked first to make sure I wouldn't mind and I agreed. We all felt that perhaps Madara had shown himself, since he had gotten so intimate, and that we could see if he was really who he said he was or not. Shikamaru's father, Nara Shikaku, said it would help if we knew that much.

We would be able to plan around that. Unfortunately, it appeared that this masked man was able to lock away any memory that shown his face, including the memories that had foreknowledge of the things to come and what will be. I was only able to recall that I used to know what would be the future of this dimension.

They were only able to confirm that we did have sexual intercourse. It was embarrassing that someone was able to see that particular memory, but Inoichi-san promised that he didn't watch. Everyone in the room agreed not to tell anyone of what they now knew. It became another S-class secret.