Where am I?

I was driving back home after visiting with my family, it was so dark but I had so much fun. My favorite song came on the radio, Talking Body by Tove Lo, and I sang along. I was so distracted that unfortunately, I didn't see the deer crossing the street until it was too late and when I did, I swerved onto the other side trying not to hit it. I ended up hitting another car instead.

It was a head-on collision. The driver was ok, apparently he was driving while under the influence of drugs so he was only unconscious and bruised maybe a few broken bones. Unfortunately for me, in all my excitement of the day, I had forgotten to buckle up. I went flying through the windshield. I didn't even make it to the hospital when the darkness took over. I closed my eyes and didn't think I would ever open them again.

I woke up in a room that smelled like the hospital. That's weird, didn't I die? Oh well... Back to sleep now. It wasn't long before I had some visitors. I woke up again to the sound of someone speaking to another, it was very serious if their tone of voice was anything to go by.

"Where did you find her Kakashi?"

"I was on my way back from a mission, as we got closer to the village gates I sensed a weak familiar chakra signature. Checking my surroundings, I felt it was safe to investigate and that's when I found her."

"I thought she had died 16 years ago... I never thought we would see her again"

"Tsunade-sama what are we gonna tell Naruto?"

"The truth of course... We can deal with all that when she wakes."

"Hai"

Hmm I must be dreaming because that sounded like the people from one of my favorite anime shows, Naruto. I was sad when it ended, I grew up watching both series, part  1 & 2.

However I was very wrong to assume this was a dream. When my eyes opened, I was able to see who was in the room.

"Oh Nozomi, you are awake now. How are you feeling?" Tsunade asked me

"..."

I didn't know what to say. I was shocked and pretty sure I had have hit my head so hard for me to be here. I also didn't fully understand her because of course she spoke in Japanese.

Somehow I remember a little of the basics, but I just assumed it was because of all the anime I watched. All I could do was stare with wide confused eyes and tilt my head with a question I know they (yes Kakashi was still there) wouldn't understand...

"Что?"