You Again

"What about my sister? We know what you did to her! Did you really just do all that for nothing!?" aniki asked.

"Hn... what I did doesn't matter. In the end, this world will cease to exist and we'll all just going to be living in a world of peace anyway. All that matters is the Mugen Tsukuyomi."

I shouldn't have been surprised, but it still hurt nonetheless. Gai-sensei must have been thinking what Naruto-nii was thinking.

"I knew it! Her son looks just like you!"

Of course, he wasn't supposed to say that out loud. Kakashi-sensei smacked him on the back of his head, giving him a deadpan look. Obito couldn't say anything, it left him speechless and he seemed to be struggling with something.

I could tell that he didn't want to accept what was to come when he first seen my knowledge of this dimension. And, although there was a slight divergence from the original timeline, it still came back to where it was going before. A few minutes later, the real Uchiha Madara joined us.

He seemed so bored, and I know he was only waiting for something to happen that interested him.
Obito just kept trying to deny the truth and fought with Kakashi-sensei and Gai-sensei. I stayed back, knowing that right now I'm not needed.

A few times though, Obito would look my way before returning to his fight with his former friends. Eventually all the others rejoined us, and Obito awakened the jūbi out of impatience. It was going through the stages of awakening as everyone kept fighting against the two Uchiha.

Neji was almost killed, but I stepped in the way and was able to block the spikes with Chakra Chains. That was the first time I ever used that technique. Obito became even more frustrated. Moments later, all the previous Hokage arrived along with Sasuke, Karin, Jūgo, Suigetsu, and Orochimaru.

I felt emotional about finally meeting our father, Namikaze Minato, the yondaime Hokage. Madara was equally as pleased to see his former friend and old enemy, Senju Hashirama. He wanted to have a one-on-one fight with him.

Hashirama told him that he would deal with Madara later, to which the other man groaned and sat down to wait. That was so funny that I giggled a bit and felt hopeful.
Obito became the jūbi no jinchūriki as soon as he got the chance after he finished his fight with Kakashi-sensei, who was then stuck in the pocket dimension for a while.

I tried to talk to him, only to get stabbed for my efforts 😕 .